Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet

Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet

(60% LESS CRITICAL STRIKE CHANCE)

This is what occupation demand?
Reduce too much!Cannot use!
Why are there?
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 12:35:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's a niche unique and I am anticipating a build which can make good use of it with interest.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Dec 14, 2013, 9:15:27 AM
A unique must have downsides well most of them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The fact that max crit u can get is 40% completly destroys this item as viable for crit based builds and only bonus is the crit multipler, which is useless coz you wont crit often enough.

In conclusion, next 1 chaos trash unique or vendor.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
The fact that max crit u can get is 40% completly destroys this item as viable for crit based builds and only bonus is the crit multipler, which is useless coz you wont crit often enough.

You can get more than 40% crit with it... far more.
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

You can get more than 40% crit with it... far more.

Oh really?

40% crit is what you get if you have 100% crit without the amulet on.

So you're planning on having a build that has "far more" than 100% crit without Marylene's equipped?

This unique is not 'niche'. It is fucking trash. Maybe it was supposed to be 'more' crit multi and GGG screwed it up.
lol, I've read decreased instead of less. I take back everything. )_)
The 60% less makes it useless for crit builds and the 0.25 multiplier makes it useless for non-crit builds. At least so it seems. Would loved to be convinced otherwise. Maybe Diamond Flasks are coming back? ;)
"
dust7 wrote:
lol, I've read decreased instead of less. I take back everything. )_)
The 60% less makes it useless for crit builds and the 0.25 multiplier makes it useless for non-crit builds. At least so it seems. Would loved to be convinced otherwise. Maybe Diamond Flasks are coming back? ;)

Unless they were removed again, Diamond Flasks returned in 0.11.1.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Excuse me, I meant the ones which guarantee criticals. And those won't return I'm afraid.
Last edited by dust7 on Dec 14, 2013, 1:59:02 PM
I anticipate something absolutely crazy coming out of this unique. Like 3500% crit multi, crazy. A conservative 2000% while not building glass cannon.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Dec 14, 2013, 2:34:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info