Act 4+

Would be cool if you have lvl 80 mobs at the end of Act IV, and maybe the remove the level cap in the future and Act X has some crazy level mobs.
"
leoviale wrote:
Would be cool if you have lvl 80 mobs at the end of Act IV, and maybe the remove the level cap in the future and Act X has some crazy level mobs.

Yep. They should definitely ruin their game for your two days of fun.
"
leoviale wrote:

So you basically want to ruin maps?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
A teaser screen shot would not go a stray.
Anyone who thinks that this game will have 10 acts is really naive.

The sheer amount of rebalancing every act with the addition of a new one is heavy and to think of 10 acts, oh boy!

I suspect that it will have four and if we're lucky five acts. Not more.

My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:

The sheer amount of rebalancing every act with the addition of a new one is heavy and to think of 10 acts, oh boy!

hahha yeah basically, honestly I wouldn't be mad if they stopped working on PoE to make PoE 2

the game feels complete enough as is to me
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:

hahha yeah basically, honestly I wouldn't be mad if they stopped working on PoE to make PoE 2

the game feels complete enough as is to me

Not for me. I want moar!! MOAR!!!
I agree with those of you saying 10 acts is a joke. I do hope there will be one more act late this year or early 2015 at the latest. Otherwise, GGG might be already thinking about PoE2 which might be a better option after all. We'll see.
I remember reading that the plan is for act 4 with the next 4 month if I am not mistaken.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
There must be 2 from pirate and 3-4 from Dominus

They should also give a +1000 hp, 300% mana regen, +150% to all res (including chaos) ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info