Act 4+

"
Kwonryu wrote:
Wouldn't mind seeing a few more quests added (before Release of Full Act 4), with one o' those 2 point Skillbook-rewards :)

I read somewhere they are finished with passive points through quests.
i would believe that as soon as act 4 is released, cruel difficulty will be removed, and only normal and merciless will remain( just like ruthless was removed)
I almost guarantee they'll re-scale everything so that the end of a4 will have you at around level 70.

The cap isn't something you're expected to achieve, this isn't an mmo.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Id like to see act 4 short and sweet act 3 is to darn long.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I just want a badass story line..
Prety sure they have said i one of the vids that the next expansion is for march next year(act 4)

They plan an act per year unless they manage to support the hiring of more people to develop the game faster.

As pointed out the next act may remove cruel difficulty and increase the level of the end game areas.

They are also planing fortnightly content patches and larger content patches every 4 months ish
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Wouldn't mind seeing a few more quests added (before Release of Full Act 4), with one o' those 2 point Skillbook-rewards :)

Spoiler
I read somewhere they are finished with passive points through quests

*Gasps in terror* DONT EVEN SAY THAT! :'((

Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
Last edited by Tipherith on Dec 12, 2013, 7:57:52 PM
Eventually, if we get to 10 acts, I think they'll split up the acts by difficulty, like 1-3 normal, 4-7 cruel, 8-10 merciless. They couldn't give more points and higher cap unless they made the skill tree even bigger.
"
patlefort3 wrote:
Eventually, if we get to 10 acts, I think they'll split up the acts by difficulty, like 1-3 normal, 4-7 cruel, 8-10 merciless. They couldn't give more points and higher cap unless they made the skill tree even bigger.

Its been expanding quite frequently. Though I could be wrong as they've removed I.E. edited alot of skill tree effects. however the new chaos nodes were added and not customizations of other nodes.
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
Hope for rework quest reward in a3 and increase max skill points, Why? Bcs pirate that want to kill us, ask for HARD AND LONGEST quest in game + save hes BETRAY life for just FLASKS? LOL. WHAAAAAT??? Wheres skill point?
IMBA OP coolest and OP as hell Dominus that LAST and TRUE BOSS (end game... at least right now) and for killing him we get what? What we MUST get from LAST OP IMBA BOSS (endgame)? Maybe 3-4 SKILL POINTS??? Hm? NOOOO! ITS JUST 1 USELESS rare MAP 66 lvl :D OMG! Where our skill points? There must be 2 from pirate and 3-4 from Dominus

And a4 must give us same or more skill points then a1.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info