[1.1]Reave Duelist - Cheap, Effective, End Game Farm

"
thysick wrote:
You have points into Claw?

You have a end game Claw weapon your going to use?

Cuz you using a Sword ... ???

idk what you are talking about. no points into claw skills
Wow...it is just me... I been using wrong Skill tree ... :( got to many on my shortcuts lol.. imam have to respect lol

oh to many to re=spec...got to start all over :) was just lvl 49 lol...

With the right tree, ill really see the power.. good build
Last edited by thyraa on Apr 6, 2014, 1:08:28 PM
"
heroine4life wrote:
"
ishmael_ wrote:
Just dropped the Bringer of Rain... should i adapt the build to maximize it's potential or just stick with the Peregrine and use the BoR on another char?

I would suggest looking at jforces build, I have it linked in my OP

will do, thanks
Just dropping by to say that Concentrated Effect is OSSUM! Experienced a 2k dps leap when ai replaced my lvl 18 added fire with my lvl 9 conc effect. Sure, my Reave is half the area, but now I don't have to swap to Double Strike for bosses!
I came here to say thanks for the OP. I have so much fun with this build!

I'm level 74 right now. Managed to buy an almost perfect blood dance for a single chaos, my sword was 9 chaos and a fusing. I recently scraped together 25 chaos for Daresso's Defiance to try it out. I like Daresso's so I decided to work my way up to acrobatics and the extra fenzy charge besides it, hence the difference in my passives. The Rat's Nest and the Reaper's Pursuit are self found.

I had some great drops from Piety including a Bringer of Rain. I might try a BoR build someday.

I wish I could get my hands on some corrupted +1 Maximum Frenzy charge Blood Dance or Crest of Perandus.

My gear

My passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecEsQUtBbUG7hDwFCAYkRjbGlUa2xutIWAj9iSbLIUwfDH7NDU26D3iPs9AoEd-SO5KfUxgUEdRR1PfVvpXDVjbWhpaSFuvXz9gS2EhYxdko2VNZ6BuaXTtdPF4rnrvgIqE2YTvh3aLT42_kAqQdJVml3CZK5tYm4OeuZ7NoLSnMKvFrK-vor2Bvea-p8APwQfM29Ih0k3TftRS137dDeOf5FHnru4O73rv8PMG9033vvlj-6r8xQ==
"
Approximation wrote:

I wish I could get my hands on some corrupted +1 Maximum Frenzy charge Blood Dance or Crest of Perandus.

I am corrupting blood dance, perandus, and lazhwars. You can get +1 frenzy on the lazhwars and the blood dance. Perandus can get +1 levels, - phys damage, and spell block chance.

Also, jealous of your drillneck. Want one for another build I am doing :)
Last edited by heroine4life on Apr 14, 2014, 4:40:08 PM
hey i really like ur build i just wanted to ask what do you think about this using this item for this build
do u think its good? i think the only drawback is the reduced duration of frenzy charges also what do u think of my gear
:D hope u reply
Does the shadow axe Still viable for MF , last hitting things ?!!!
Spoiler
"
Vache1998 wrote:
hey i really like ur build i just wanted to ask what do you think about this using this item for this build
do u think its good? i think the only drawback is the reduced duration of frenzy charges also what do u think of my gear
:D hope u reply

Yeah, snakebite seem pretty cool. The big downside I think is not the reduced frenzy charge duration but the lack of resistances on the gloves. If you are still able to get decent res, then they look awesome.
WHY MY DAMAGE IS LOWWWWWWWWWWWW???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info