[1.1]Reave Duelist - Cheap, Effective, End Game Farm

Total noob here - first I wanted to say thanks to heroine4life for this guide, which I'm following step by step. I have a doubt: I noticed that you can't keep 2 auras activated, even with Reduced Mana, so I was wondering when should I keep Hatred activated and when Haste/Grace
i managed to 5l my belly! :D
and good corupt on tbd what do you guys think? :P

current goodies

and im still looking for better sword ;/
managed to find nice atk but speed is lacking
sword

what do you guys suggest? :)
"
ishmael_ wrote:
I noticed that you can't keep 2 auras activated, even with Reduced Mana, so I was wondering when should I keep Hatred activated and when Haste/Grace

Hatred - Damage
Grace - Protection

If you are having trouble, run Grace, if you are doing fine and just want more killspeed, run Hatred.

Once your Reduced mana gem hits Lvl 8, you can run both at the same time.
(60%+60%) x 0,83 = 99,6% < 100%.
But you will obviously have to use the blood magic gem in your Reave setup then.

With Reduced Mana and some Reduced Aura Reservation nodes, you can run 2 Auras AND Reave on Mana.

@airrender
your sword is only 180 DpS. That's pretty bad for your level.
A couple of chaos should net you a nice upgrade.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Mar 30, 2014, 7:03:55 AM
Tried this build and it's working great. I have no problem with Piety and have started running 66's maps with no issues. I have IIR gear on but chose not to use the same gear as posted in the guide. I did start with the helm and it worked great but I wanted to move onto maps so I replaced it with a high evasion helm with resist, life and IIR that I got for a chaos.

With cheap upgrades from the guide you can easily move into map content and be pretty much invincible.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
ishmael_ wrote:
I noticed that you can't keep 2 auras activated, even with Reduced Mana, so I was wondering when should I keep Hatred activated and when Haste/Grace

Hatred - Damage
Grace - Protection

If you are having trouble, run Grace, if you are doing fine and just want more killspeed, run Hatred.

Once your Reduced mana gem hits Lvl 8, you can run both at the same time.
(60%+60%) x 0,83 = 99,6% < 100%.
But you will obviously have to use the blood magic gem in your Reave setup then.

With Reduced Mana and some Reduced Aura Reservation nodes, you can run 2 Auras AND Reave on Mana.

@airrender
your sword is only 180 DpS. That's pretty bad for your level.
A couple of chaos should net you a nice upgrade.

Currently I'm running Vitality (+Hatred) for sockets reasons - what do you think about it? I think it has decent synergy with the build

P.S. I got
for 15 C earlier - I'm super happy with the trade
"
ishmael_ wrote:

Currently I'm running Vitality (+Hatred) for sockets reasons - what do you think about it? I think it has decent synergy with the build
What I think about it? Use a chromaic orb and a real aura. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
ishmael_ wrote:

lol, got ya
EDIT: completed the build with the OP's equip, currently lvl 62 and having a blast
Last edited by ishmael_ on Apr 1, 2014, 5:56:15 AM
I am glad so many people are liking the build and that there are so many little variations of it; from people not using blood magic gem (which has me intrigued, how do you sustain mana?!) all the way to people taking resolute and IR (which makes it more akin to the sword and board). Also a lot of great comments on here and people answering each others questions. This has become a rewarding experience.

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
ishmael_ wrote:

Vitality is probably one of the most underwhelming auras. I haven't seen much use outside of summoners and even then I question its use (due to health regen for minions now being available on the tree). Chrome it for hatred/haste/grace.

To give you a reason, the % health regen is adding ~1%. Coupled with the fact that you should have already about 10% health regen it doesn't add much. Also the effiency of that aura is rather low, its effect is less then a notable passive point. Other auras (hatred, purity of elements, grace) add either very high values or something you really can't get from the tree.
Just a suggestion
When you use (spoiler="your text here") you don't need to_make_everything_like_so.
Last edited by Skreeves on Apr 2, 2014, 7:28:50 AM
"
Mifume wrote:
Just a suggestion
When you use (spoiler="your text here") you don't need to_make_everything_like_so.

Dang it! I tried doing exactly that, like for the URLs, but I couldn't get it to work!

thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info