[1.1]Reave Duelist - Cheap, Effective, End Game Farm

As usual, you can also use the trifecta of noob items that can get you somewhere:

Crest of Perandus - Life, Lightning Res and Block Chance.
Goldrim - Resists and minimal MF
Perandus Blazon - Fire Resist and some MF

You can obtain these for 1c each. Those will be some of the most cost-effective Chaos Orbs you will EVER spend. You have defenses covered with resists and life, and with Crest's epic block chance, you'll rarely take a hit! I had the toughest time justifying the loss of the Goldrim when I was playing. It is THAT GOOD!
suggestions about how to spend passive points after lvl 74? :P
"
ishmael_ wrote:

Who, what, where, when etc.

Who are you (which league you in)?

What do you want to do (faster peity, maps, ...)?

Where did you put the points up till now (link to build)?

Fuck, when. Whats your gear?
"
heroine4life wrote:
"
ishmael_ wrote:

oh man, my build is a 100% copy of your open post, passive tree included! And Ambush league!

Passive tree

Gear:
Spoiler

my piety runs are quite fast already (well, this is my 1st char so i can't really judge, but i have no problems killing piety and getting back to lunaris 2, even though i always skip all mobs with leap slam), so i guess I'd like to transition into late game maps, but i'm opened to suggestions!
Last edited by ishmael_ on Apr 4, 2014, 8:57:00 PM
This might be a dumb question, but can I cull with bear trap instead of leap slam? That way I can use just a 1h weapon for my cull and have a Stormsail on my OH. Would I be missing any benefits for not culling with LS?

Thank you for the guide. It's been extremely effective.
You have points into Claw?

You have a end game Claw weapon your going to use?

Cuz you using a Sword ... ???
Just dropped the Bringer of Rain... should i adapt the build to maximize it's potential or just stick with the Peregrine and use the BoR on another char?
Last edited by ishmael_ on Apr 6, 2014, 10:09:36 AM
"
ishmael_ wrote:
"
heroine4life wrote:
"
ishmael_ wrote:

oh man, my build is a 100% copy of your open post, passive tree included! And Ambush league!

Passive tree

Gear:
Spoiler

my piety runs are quite fast already (well, this is my 1st char so i can't really judge, but i have no problems killing piety and getting back to lunaris 2, even though i always skip all mobs with leap slam), so i guess I'd like to transition into late game maps, but i'm opened to suggestions!

For those you will want more health, there are a couple good armor health one in the maru area
"
ishmael_ wrote:
Just dropped the Bringer of Rain... should i adapt the build to maximize it's potential or just stick with the Peregrine and use the BoR on another char?

I would suggest looking at jforces build, I have it linked in my OP
"
Seanj0 wrote:
This might be a dumb question, but can I cull with bear trap instead of leap slam? That way I can use just a 1h weapon for my cull and have a Stormsail on my OH. Would I be missing any benefits for not culling with LS?

Thank you for the guide. It's been extremely effective.

You I think that is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info