Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Sorry, I didnt mean to scam anyone O.o
Maybe I am wrong about the weapon then :S
Well, still up for sale, offer me if you like it.
"
totalwar wrote:
Couldnt see the bandits? what are your selections about them? :)

You should really read the whole thread, considering how little time it'd take compared to actually rolling a new character.

Life / Attack Speed / Point or Frenzy.
"
devoir wrote:
"
totalwar wrote:
Couldnt see the bandits? what are your selections about them? :)

You should really read the whole thread, considering how little time it'd take compared to actually rolling a new character.

Life / Attack Speed / Point or Frenzy.

thanks my fault ^_^
"
Mephist0 wrote:
Sorry, I didnt mean to scam anyone O.o
Maybe I am wrong about the weapon then :S
Well, still up for sale, offer me if you like it.

sry have been a bid rude, just thought its some sort of overpriced.
however if this build becomes popular prices will skyrocket.

its pretty annoying then you can get 300dps 1h-weapons for 2 or 3c
Just started running this build on a new toon for a change of pace. It actually brings back memories of the ele bow builds I ran in CB.
is Elemental Adaptation worth going all the way there?
"
scorburel wrote:

Just thought the same thing, but after all I'm still not too much into this game ;).

As I would try to answer, Elemental Adaptation is somewhat on the way to Resolute Technique, so why don't taking it :).

I'm giving this build a shot, sounds quite nice/solid, thanks for your effort.

Guess, a small video about how to distribute points leveling would be great for some (e.g. me :) ) - but on the other hand, it's not too hard to figure sth. out.

Again, thanks for your efforts,
keep up.

Last edited by more_than_me on Dec 17, 2013, 4:45:13 AM
"
scorburel wrote:

As the guy above me said,
You go "all the way" there for Resolute, and when you pass by EA, it's a no brainer.
After I died on Nemesis while playing hangovered I decided to play on Domination for some fun without stress and got into this build. Its pretty much very entartaining I must say, everything besides Howl can be bought for cheap but I have no idea why items are more expensive on Domination than Nemesis:S I was wandering if EE would work in this build. We hit with 3 elements so mob would get +25% for everything and -50% of everything? No idea if this actually can work so if someone has some insights on EE with tri-ele please post. If it can work then obviously it might be a great boost for dps.
ING: Glored
"
Glored wrote:
After I died on Nemesis while playing hangovered I decided to play on Domination for some fun without stress and got into this build. Its pretty much very entartaining I must say, everything besides Howl can be bought for cheap but I have no idea why items are more expensive on Domination than Nemesis:S I was wandering if EE would work in this build. We hit with 3 elements so mob would get +25% for everything and -50% of everything? No idea if this actually can work so if someone has some insights on EE with tri-ele please post. If it can work then obviously it might be a great boost for dps.

That's wrong but don't feel bad. It's honestly anyone's guess how EE works until you actually try it.

When using all 3 elements with EE you just plain give extra res to all 3 for the enemy monsters. It's one of the map mods you want to stay away from if you want to clear as fast as possible.

It can be a slight dps boost to your friends though if you're playing with cold casters or melee that run hatred and you personally have 0 cold damage from items. You'll only do fire/light and weaken their cold usually before anyone else can attack.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info