Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Thanks yeh,

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAgwlgQ249A5Y7KMSilwYtgxmKm7XDOspKb54aj_ba-wnTfn11_rq74xa_D6tTNWHiJpWMNlVLH0EDHlHZsJL_k7QMRnHGnhB_DH2Cx5MnL2_ZE3C77BjBxX_GHNwRlgcelS7w1UlRgKQksIbRFy_60mTnVdY26SSqFm982XKprKpZ88AaZp4aOKeEkFV35Vfi7DiiABRNBLMyifAf42odquGIg7YnC0KjDjwUcfjr6hj3MkrIWlKomptd8pfYvTWStfJuqv4Ktz7E9iftPC3GrvnoQYcYkVBHFCCnMMDjS1fxsw==
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 14, 2014, 7:42:25 AM
CI buzzsaw is a lot harder than you think =) Huge mana problems ^.^
Guys, guys! Yeah, I'm new around here...
I'm running "Sexy Mathil's Elemental Buzzsaw" and currently at 83.
I read your stuff about the 101% Mana Reservation and stuff. Alongside with the Life nerf and all.
But there are new skills that we don't know yet what they do!
Think with me:
If Herald of Ice and Herald of Ash will be "self-buff" they will not be affected by the "Increased Aura Effect". Ok.
But if they give us a flat amount of ice/fire damage, I'm not saying we will throw Away Anger/Wrath but they could be used.
Think a little more now. The unique Self-Buff which reserves mana actually is Tempest Shield. And it reserves 25% of our mana pool.
If the "Heralds" reserve this much of mana, together they will reserve 50% mana, which is less then the 60% from Anger/Wrath.
At least, if we drop, for example, Anger and be able to active both Heralds maybe it will be worth or even better!

Obviously it's all a speculation since we don't know what the Herald's do ATM.

What you guys think?!
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
As i said earlier and as mathil said if we dont have a full picture of what is happenning we are playing with limited info from taiwans tree atm....Im not thinking at all that GGG would simply destroy like 70-80 of the current builds available....Just my thinking though....We will see soon enough
I don't know why you guys are so much in denial... you got the passive tree which won't change, you know the new numbers on wrath/anger/st which won't change, the life nerf and the aura passive nerfs that won't change. GGG even clearly said "we will nerf ST and the things that support ST builds". I'm not saying it wont be playable but stop believing in miracles that something will magically change in the next 3 days when you already know almost everything. The only thing we don't know is what the herald buffs do but it's been semi-confirmed that they will add a fire/cold aoe on kill.
btw is the default % reserve for auras still the same after the patch?
"
xiltex wrote:

Should be, we've taken the US nodes to get all 5 auras assuming they would remain the same.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
xiltex wrote:

Should be, we've taken the US nodes to get all 5 auras assuming they would remain the same.

As I said earlier even with US nodes you still can't get all 5 auras but you can replace haste with purity of ice/elements. Or don't go to the US nodes and just run 4 auras.
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
xiltex wrote:

As I said earlier even with US nodes you still can't get all 5 auras but you can replace haste with purity of ice/elements. Or don't go to the US nodes and just run 4 auras.

+1 gloves/boots and 21 Reduced Mana to the rescue.

However, its a bitch to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info