Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
ArThAs125 wrote:
of course the build that im going for gets nerfed, i've lost count on how many times this has happend already, oh well, guess it's DD time, they haven't said anything about nerfing it and still the most OP Spell in the game

afaik they have said they'll nerf it and it's not going to be a % based dmg anymore
So I currently have this foil atm

The question is would it be more beneficial to roll an elemental damage mod or fire damage?
"
kakajunx3 wrote:

The question is would it be more beneficial to roll an elemental damage mod or fire damage?

%
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
kakajunx3 wrote:

%

Could you explain why? My friends say rolling the flat fire damage gets boosted by all the nodes and gear I have.
so is this build for standard? been leveling with this in HC, im farmin merci ledge but my armor and resists are so low, the res problem I can solve easily but what about armor? guess this build is not for hc?
"
buks wrote:
so is this build for standard? been leveling with this in HC, im farmin merci ledge but my armor and resists are so low, the res problem I can solve easily but what about armor? guess this build is not for hc?

Lightning Coil, Shield, Evasion - phys is npnp, armor ain't everything bro.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
is this build gonna be updated for the new tree?
Hope the build will still be viable with the new skill tree and future updates :)
Im sure Mathil will update this build after update as soon as possible. :D Its one of the best builds in game so, i got no doubts it will be still viable.
Well with the new tree we get 7% less mana reserved so not only auras get nerfed but we will have to give up on one aswell...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info