Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
hansi wrote:
another 35% WED ring and 13% AS gloves upped the dmg to over 8k, thats sufficient for now :) 6l here i cooooooome

GL broham, feels good when it happens.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
What can I do against Corrupting Blood? I've almost instaripped to it a few times now.
Last edited by Languidness on Dec 28, 2013, 2:11:42 AM
anyone have any WED jewelry/belts for sale?
"
Languidness wrote:
What can I do against Corrupting Blood? I've almost instaripped to it a few times now.

Always carry at least one flask with "Staunching" mod:
IGN: Yeph
Hi Mathil,

I had a couple questions about this build I have linked my current gear below. I chose some different nodes on the talent tree atleast for my current level. I only really have scares with
is the dudes that spit corpses at me and the chaos bolt shooters in temple and at vaal. A pack of either of those hurt worst than anything I have run into yet. Should I go with GMP>LMP i notice that you run with LMP is there a reason why? Also, with out blood magic and life on hit, I'm having mana issues. Any suggestions. My Resistances are maxed out atm I actually have about 100+% to fire,lightning,cold (Yes I know they cap at lower). I went for some chaos resistance until I can get some from gear. I haven't used any auras yet b/c of my current mana issues.

If there are any other details I should post just let me know. Thanks!

My build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFkwhnGYotgzGeNZI64TsoPydBh0rITeNaUmBDbj1uqm-efXWDCYnglwabXZu1pleomrXytz6748M6xKLGrsgjykrTfvJF8pf-Cv6P_ro=

For those struggling with DPS. I changed my 5th link from LMP to Faster attacks. Easy +50% DPS and I actually dont need the multiple projectiles that much. I mean you have to start aiming but the increase in Damage, which also raises your survivability with higher leech, is worth it in my opinion.
"
Wipeanrunbak wrote:
Hi Mathil,

If there are any other details I should post just let me know. Thanks!

Well the way I level this build is by hitting 24, getting the mana reduction on auras from Charisma, putting in blood magic and running both anger + wrath from my entire mana pool. It gives you more than enough damage all the way through to 70. Run 3 or 4 life pots and you'll be fine doing that as well even without life leech or life on hit.

As for the mobs you're having trouble with, the corpse spitters are a matter of avoiding their spit. Either kill them before they start or watch what they do and as they start you dodge them. This spec is alot about sidestepping, shooting, sidestepping and shooting.

For chaos mobs it's largely the same thing. I rarely if ever find myself actually getting chaos resist because everything in the game can usually be avoided for chaos damage with the exception of a few end game bosses in maps. Just try to dodge them more but I think your problem might be lack of damage since I don't see anger or wrath anywhere in your gear.

With your exact setup, drop faster projectiles and link blood magic, grab Charisma (you shouldn't need those chaos res passives) and run Anger/Wrath. Your damage should go up enough that you kill faster and worry less about being killed.

Oh right and gmp/lmp. I've mentioned it before but the extra 2 projectiles from GMP don't feel worth the damage loss over LMP to me. That's my personal experience and preference. Feel free to try both out yourself and pick whichever you want to use. I've found you hit enough of what you want to hit with LMP that cutting your damage by an extra 20% for slightly larger range wasn't worth it.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Dec 28, 2013, 3:18:27 PM
Is it at all viable to run Heavy Strike over Double Strike to better deal with Corrupting Blood? Heavy should have slightly more DPS than Double Strike anyhow, right? 150% vs 70%x2.

Also, am I better off using this weapon or buying a 230 EDPS but slower weapon?

Really wish this had %WED instead of %phys.
Last edited by Languidness on Dec 28, 2013, 9:48:45 PM
attack speed is more important for this build
Hi I'm currently level 76 with the gear below and im doing about 3k dps with 3.5k hp. I'm trying to transition into maps and was wondering what the most vital upgrades are. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info