Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

is this weapon good for this build? i can still craft it more.
"
lolSaiph wrote:

I think attack speed of 2+ is important
"
lolSaiph wrote:

Lol @ him showing off his wep.
"
lolSaiph wrote:

Attack speed is mandatory. Without that it's pretty bad.
What do you think about the new Vaal Gem "Vaal Storm Call" to be used in this build instead of vaal Detonate Dead?
"
What do you think about the new Vaal Gem "Vaal Storm Call" to be used in this build instead of vaal Detonate Dead?

Neither gem is actually "used" in this build, they are flavour items - imho, Vaal Storm Call is trash and we have no business using it since we take no spell damage off the tree.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

selling this since i got an upgrade.

pm me if int
IGN - Duck_Ya
Love the build, thanks a lot.

Was able to kill Peity merc diff with a rogue exile in room at level 62!!

Only level 71 at the moment as I only play about an hour a day.

Gear (very work in progress) 4.8k dps level 71

Probably spent a grand total of 12 chaos on all gems / items lol

Spoiler
Last edited by Gryphyn on Apr 7, 2014, 2:31:05 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Neither gem is actually "used" in this build, they are flavour items - imho, Vaal Storm Call is trash and we have no business using it since we take no spell damage off the tree.

Slammed.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Slammed.

Dude, you use Vaal Detonate Dead in your build. Also, I don't find the right use of it many of the times, any tip?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info