[1.0.2]PewPewPews Official Cheap Flicker Strike build!

I was looking over the guide and thought to myself "This is fun looking!" So, naturally.. I want to test it!

Does anyone here know/tested Dual wielding Fist weapons with this setup? To me the High Life Leech on fist weapons would work great. You hardly get hit using Flicker with a quick enough attack speed as it is. so when you do having that leeched back asap would be nice.

Thoughts? Pros? Cons?

-WAR
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
ya i used fist weapons for a while but just enjoyed the higher hitting damage of swords. fist are good for leech but lack that spunk behind the hit higher in the levels. plus there is no reason to leeach that much life besides to refill on blood magic as you really never do get hit that often.
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
Last edited by Zerodymebaldwin on Dec 19, 2013, 4:35:01 AM
@Xi41: hah yea that's why I only run with hatred. I find ST a must in most situations, and worth the trouble of sacrificing a damage aura.

@Zerodymebaldwin: like Xi41 already said, bosses are doable, with a certain strat. I usually kill the black smith's minions with Spectral Throw, and go back in once they are dead. Though, if I want to, I can also sustain their poison cloud, with the help of ST again. But I agree, he might be a boss you want to avoid.
I don't know what the feelings are on the anvil. It is a good item, but I don't know whether it really suits this build. I personally would stick with a hp/res/dps amul.

danteuz: They recently changed a few things around flicker strike. UI based, so the actual damage is still the same as before the patch.
Instead of Damage per second, it now shows, damage per cast. Meaning, you will not see the influence of attack speed on your flicker strike icon. But rest assured, it does increase your damage output. If you want to know your damage, go to your character sheet, add the two damages from flicker strike, and divide by two - then multiply by your attack speed. You get the damage as it should be.

#BlackBear89: Like Zerodymebaldwin said, one handed swords in general have higher dps/attack speed. While the leech from a claw is definitely nice, the lack of dps will hurt you in the end.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Also the fact that good end game claws require 5x more int than you'll ever have with this setup ;)

@Appels_Zijn_Gezond

I've had the opportunity to test out a bringer of rain (borrowed it) and whilst impressive, I think a good 6 socket chest could be a better choice for damage, whilst rBoR is probably a better defensive piece. Your opinion?

You also look naked most of the time <.< >.>

Also what do you think about cast on damage+temp+freezing pulse/ek(or similar aoe ability)+blind? Would be similar to tBoR?

Although rBoR will likely be cheaper?
Last edited by Xi41 on Dec 19, 2013, 10:25:27 AM
I just linked my 5l

and now wonder what should look my cyclone setup for groups cos i can't realy keep my charges in party and 90% of time im cycloning so theres no point to keep that skill in boots.
Cyclone+BM+LgoH+added psych +??(red socket) weapon elemental damage? added fire? not sure what will give better dps boost
Hi, I'm currently trying to run this build. I'm kinda hitting a wall in Merciless. Basically, I'm having trouble keeping my Flicker going at all.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

I realize that Prismatic Eclipses are kinda crappy, and that's probably my weak point, but I can't figure out how to calculate the DPS on them so that I can properly gauge how much I have to spend on upgrades. Can someone give me a vague pDPS I should be aiming for?

Also, I find that the chaos damage on Blood Rage is really starting to hurt, and while I haven't died yet since I upgraded all my gear for Merc elemental resists, its causing some really close calls. Chaos resist isn't easy to come by though, so I'm not sure what to do.
IGN: PurTurtle
I would recommended to put faster attacks in helm instead of frenzy and change life leech for life gain on hit, its better for cyclone.
Frenzy is nice with faster attacks to get charges quickly

Hey guys, just started this build today, and just hit level 21, right at the start of Act 3.

Going completely based off of found ear, cept I have the suggested belt for levelling, not the gloves.

I am having serious mana issues atm. My damage is really nice, and my clear speed is great, but only while i ahve mana. I can go like 5 minutes with blood rage, 4 fury stacks, and just rinsing through mana pots and refilling them, but i am constantly at 0, and i run out of flasks eventually.

Any auggestions? I am currently exactly where it is suggested to be at 31p on the tree, cept im at 32p, grabbed Celerity on the way.
if you have blood magic and decent life on hit gem you can always do that ... there is no real way to do mana problem besides maybe getting 2 rings and alteration them till u see that 2% mana physcial damage thing ;DD that always helps!!!!
but really you just need to suc kit up and level more ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info