[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
MrFlashcat wrote:
Would it be worth swapping out Faster Projectiles in the 6L Shav for an Item Quantity gem to get even more loot?

Currently I'm at 508% IIR but only 32% IIQ. I know the culls won't be as reliable as before but for doing Piety runs, you'll probably get the cull everytime anyway.

Very nice IIR and IIQ!

Are you asking if Incinerate / Flame Totem is already fast enough to cull ?

IMHO that's a toss up now especially that 1.1 SotV* nerfed totems slightly -- we will have to wait and see for feedback once the patch goes live. From the patch notes https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/810698

"

* Spell Totem and Ranged Attack totem now have multiplicative cast and attack speed penalties.

For culling we don't care about damage, only speed of the spells.

Question though -- what _else_ are you running in your 6L that you need to drop Faster Projects for IIQ? Personally I'm using Flame Totem for culling to free up a slot from Incinerate + Spell Totem. ;-)

You never mentioned your 6L colors. Are you debating if it is worth re-coloring them? Considering IIQ gems are now legacy items and you already have a 6L I still think the best bet is to wait to see what the final (patch) damage is ... but yeah, more feedback from other players would be good.

Aside, I heard that we should be running a 4:1 ratio of IIR:IIQ ... can anyone else confirm?

Last edited by Michaelangel007 on Mar 4, 2014, 11:14:20 AM
i was running the scion version of this...new skilltree and all points been reset

now i have to find/remember and set up a new tree :(

feel free to help find a skill setup for scion

[edit]

came up with this for scion..

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPpXyTeDpusspjdmNArqujyOtAxGceGIHaqDCW-eykrDOpu1GYr7CfbaGo-TJxzcf8YnqX5ZEZZwuw5I44SIa7b3ES-io8HzXIrr7riTpwgR2zN2kjjxdjgbkc_kEdrdna4abBmFJKo26eNq-tIXL2TnVdaApGaewBpZ8yoTWissp6PyrKpyqfcy6hj46xRxDjxCo3YIcU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EWm0kPKdc7BjDbeQiKU_sODrYTdiMdp48gW-PRtDQz2VVxhZv891WLax_3uX-SbUEXcZG15ma62NtGZDWJwuJ4Mgj
Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 5, 2014, 6:12:25 PM
Can someone help me make a new one with new tree for witch??

This is what i have done so far, but i need to finish it, help me

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY-aBEVC71jvhbRnB86Kjf8Yc3JMntAxGcTQK4YhXyR2qAW_-STyOhEjquij6N4Om6yymN2br7riTpwiPRh0U-tIXL2TnVdaApCSwhtFmnsAaWfMqE1orLKej8sMTrKpyqfcy-OtBqhRxDjwnC0Kjdgg=
Updated

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY-aBEVC71jvhbRnB86Kjf8Yc3JMntAxGcTQK4YhXyR2qAW_-STyOhEjquij6N4Om6yymN2br7riTpwiPRh0U-tIXL2TnVdaApCSwhtFmnsAaWfMqE1orLKej8sMTrKpyqfcy-OtBqhRxDjwnC0Kjdgg=

WOULD THIS RUN 10 Auras??
Update for this build would be nice because i am using it in new standard league. :p

@TiLung
Your passive tree is not complete.
Pls,

Here are the skill trees updated for SotV 1.1 version

Witch, Level 100

Level 99 Scion equivalent, 1 point to spare: (with optional ES Delay, Ironwood, & Clear Mind)

Alt. Level 99 Scion with Shield Block ES

Before anyone asks why there are 2x Mace Damage and Armor nodes in the skill trees -- first observe that we need to spend 3 nodes to reach Zealot's Oath (ZO).

You have 3 ways of reaching ZO -- all of them are optimal, that is, they are all the shortest path. :-)

* Come from the top around Elemental Adaptation giving +20 Int +10 Str
* Approach from the left around Body and Soul giving +20% Armor
* Approach from the bottom around Resolute Technique (where PoE 1.0 Elemental Adaptation used to be) giving +30 str.

IMHO since we don't really need more Str nor Int having the 20% extra armor is always a nice bonus.

For the remaining points, one could go for (in alphabetical order):

* Clear Mind, Purity of Flesh and other misc. chaos resist nodes around Method to the Madness
* Diamond Skin (Marauder resist nodes now give +2% max elemental resists) Note: The shortest path to reach this is away from Blood Magic
* Energy Shield Delay (right side of Alacrity)
* Flask Effect if you want +3% max resists from resist flasks
* Pain Attunement
* Totem Placement Speed passives for Totem Speed since SotV nerfed totems slightly. (In front of the Ironwood node.)
* Void Barrier for more ES
* Whispers of Doom (for second curse) Note: You will need 10 points to reach

IMHO in a good DPS party a 2nd curse (Whispers of Doom) is unnecessary as you will usually be alternating between spamming totems (to get the cull) or cursing.

Edit.1: Added note about 20% armor and the 3 shortest paths to reach Zealot's Oath
Edit.2: Optimized 1 Str node away.
Edit.3: Diamond Skin
Edit.4: Added more end-game passive skill tree nodes options
Edit.5: Level 99 Scion Builds
Edit.6: Totem passive nodes in front of Iron Wood
Edit.7: Updated Witch Build to include Flask Effect, and Ancestral Bond[/B].
Last edited by Michaelangel007 on Mar 11, 2014, 10:00:27 PM
Pls,

I've updated my leveling tips for SotV with:

Edit.11 Added Solaris Lorica, Rathik's Power leveling guide, optional Determination + Grace, snapshotting Prism Guardian auras.

"
MrFlashcat wrote:
Would it be worth swapping out Faster Projectiles in the 6L Shav for an Item Quantity gem to get even more loot?

Currently I'm at 508% IIR but only 32% IIQ. I know the culls won't be as reliable as before but for doing Piety runs, you'll probably get the cull everytime anyway.

I've tried with and without Faster Projectiles on Flame Totem. You'll ideally want to keep both. I've been parting with a few builds that have extremely high attacks per second. You need all the speed you can get in order to guarantee the cull. Damage doesn't matter, speed does.

Will try with and without Faster Projectiles on Incinerate next ...

Last edited by Michaelangel007 on Mar 6, 2014, 2:51:31 PM
"

thx for the update..

i used my own build wich is pretty the same i just hate wasting points on the 3 mace skills so i used this and have 5 point to spend

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPpXyTeDpusspjdmNArqujyOtAxGceGIHaqDCW-eykrDOpu1GYr7CfbaGo-TJxzcf8YRlnC7DkjjhIhrtvcRL6KjwfNciuvuuJOnCNrdna4abBmFJKo26frSFy9k51XWgKRmnsAaWfMqE1orLKej8qyqcqn3MuoY-OsUcQ48QqN2CHFNms9DY7cxWPWdxOwYw23kIilP7Dg62E3YjHaePIFvj0bz3VYtrH_-SZma62NtGZDWJwt8u8HFJIv3wTvh4venK4t6u9YRUHWK1AXZEy9vDH0Qf8ae42o=

"
tntkiller wrote:

thx for the update..

i used my own build wich is pretty the same i just hate wasting points on the 3 mace skills so i used this and have 5 point to spend

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPpXyTeDpusspjdmNArqujyOtAxGceGIHaqDCW-eykrDOpu1GYr7CfbaGo-TJxzcf8YRlnC7DkjjhIhrtvcRL6KjwfNciuvuuJOnCNrdna4abBmFJKo26frSFy9k51XWgKRmnsAaWfMqE1orLKej8qyqcqn3MuoY-OsUcQ48QqN2CHFNms9DY7cxWPWdxOwYw23kIilP7Dg62E3YjHaePIFvj0bz3VYtrH_-SZma62NtGZDWJwt8u8HFJIv3wTvh4venK4t6u9YRUHWK1AXZEy9vDH0Qf8ae42o=

np.

Interesting Holy Strength node !

I found taking the 2 "Aura Effect" by Soverignity to be worth it since they give +16%.

I also found if one takes the 3 mace nodes one can save 1 point ( 2 int + 4 str nodes) since it frees up the strength node adjacent to the "Amour and Energy Shield"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info