[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

delete
Last edited by thias2k on Jan 24, 2014, 8:30:31 PM
Hey there, I'm able to get all items for this build apart from the main one (the chest).

Would it still work?

If so can you recommend a chest to replace this as a "temp" until I start farming and earn some Currency to the other chest

Also how do you keep your life below 35% For the velvet slippers?. With BM>Wrath>RM, As don't Wrath reserve 60% of health?

Thanks - Jay
Last edited by Jayree on Jan 13, 2014, 1:36:06 AM
Out of every build I look at this is the only one I come back too.
I miss Ming from opened beta when the nerfed my dual spork..

Unfortunately for me to make this I'll need to sell my Soul Taker, but I think this build will give me a much greater chance of making enough back faster to re but a new one, then to keep my ST, and save up enough to make the build.

Opinions??
Just an idea, looking for feedback.

Add Elemental Equilibrium keystone (it's right off your tree).
The only damage I do is fire (getting +25% res) and lightning/cold gets -50% res.

Replace Anger by Grace or Determination, get a party of sporkers, LA and cold crits together.

Would this work or am I missing something?

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Addister wrote:

Unfortunately for me to make this I'll need to sell my Soul Taker, but I think this build will give me a much greater chance of making enough back faster to re but a new one, then to keep my ST, and save up enough to make the build.

Opinions??

This build cannot solo. So you need to be in a party anyway. You can also make sure you are in parties with good MF most of the time and have the same benefit.

I am using this build because I wanted to try out something completely different. It does require a lot of patience, since you cannot do a lot yourself.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 13, 2014, 3:38:39 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Addister wrote:

Opinions??

This build cannot solo. So you need to be in a party anyway. You can also make sure you are in parties with good MF most of the time and have the same benefit.

I am using this build because I wanted to try out something completely different. It does require a lot of patience, since you cannot do a lot yourself.

I know it cannot solo and I'm in a guild of 120+ all 80+

So there are always party's to cull. I just enjoy the fact that if I play this roll there is alwYs a high iir/iiq culler , because it's me lol
Always having MF is indeed a benefit. When I play my other toons, I regularly press Z (to toggle on the display of items, since I see none) to find out that display is already on :)
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 13, 2014, 4:22:28 AM
Next issue.. What will happen with the price of shavs once leagues end?
I play standard.. I guess legacy will go higher, not sure about non legacy..
HeartBreaker tecnically isnt REQUIRED, since it could be substituted by a wand with Proj.Speed and/or Casting Speed (up to 41% proj, 22% cast) and one of those 2 gems could be replaced by Culling on the 6L. I am not saying its optimal but could be a poor man's option, obtaining roughly the same effect with a potentially much lower expense.

Anyway, i find incinerate totems very invasive visual-like, and some people complains about them being too (and i dont blame them). I ve tried a few different spells around but didnt really find anything 100% satisfying. Any idea anyone? :)
IGN: Lucy_SkyDiamonds
Last edited by EddieStyle on Jan 13, 2014, 5:36:27 AM
"
Addister wrote:
Next issue.. What will happen with the price of shavs once leagues end?
I play standard.. I guess legacy will go higher, not sure about non legacy..

My prediction:
- People will filter into Standard and either quit, or use their old Domination toons. When the new leagues come, some will stay,. but many will leave for the new league. Therefore non-legacy Shavs will go down a little as the league ends and go down more as new leagues begin.
- Legacy Shavs can only go up, as they slowly filter out of the economy through people quitting. It will go up once the leagues end as a number of very rich people from Domination will want to buy one for their toons.

Legacy Shavs will go up less than Legacy Kaoms, as non-legacy Shav is still very useful (the loss of ES is annoying but no more than that). Non-legacy Kaoms is IMO worse than a top 5L chest with 3-res, or a mediocre 6L chest in most cases for the same price.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 13, 2014, 5:41:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info