[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

Hi guyz,

In order to add my own feedbacks and also new comments :

1) I've made the recent switch and added the marauder nodes : I confirm that all team members gain more useful skills and dps with the new auras setup (very good feedbacks from them)

2) In a pure and personal point of view, I've recently tested (during several days) to replace the Summon Skel 4L by : Summon Spectre (Evangelist) + Increase AOE + Increase Duration + Enfeeble
Same colours : make the test! you will adopt it
Behind that change, there are many advantages
The evangelist will constantly have a giant bubble of protection and he will re-cast it quickly only after 0,25-0,5 seconds

3) Always in a pure MF view : from the beginning I have replaced the G slot "Faster Projectiles" by a R slot "IIQ" gem : I am pretty sure that this switch has no drawbacks. The Culling capacity is always very high, but you gain more loots :-)

Ok thx to you for reading this few comments (hope they are usefull) ... i am continuing to leveling from 87 to reach 90 and I am quite sure that this build can still add more to teams in the last levels to 100

Cya ingame
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Last edited by Dim_de_Lyon on Dec 29, 2013, 2:18:48 AM
"
Pls wrote:
"
Kiritsu wrote:
So.. I would like to know if Incinerate is better totem or Flame totem? It's okay not to use Item Quantity Gem? And just 2 Reduced mana with 20% will be enough right? And you removed Purity of Elements because its a futile since you had Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning?

So incinerate totem was brought up as a option in this thread, I will say it does not cull as well and is not as tanky, but the mana cost allows us to run a better aura setup (one additional always on dps aura). Overall its a win I think.

In standard you could change your link setup to use quantity sure.

Once I hit the early-mid 80s and I had lvl 20 purities, I no longer needed purity of elements to be res capped, you do in the early stages however before you are level 20 in everything and are reaching all the aura affect nodes.

If you're gonna put in Item Quantity Gem, what gem would you replace?
I have one question that has me quite baffled, my character has total of 12% less maximum energy shield that comes from gear but still there is a 3000 energy shield difference between us.

I have 3200 energy shield while you sit at 6000, check below spoiler to see the gear I run, can the difference be solely from the passive tree because I'm only missing a few energy shield nodes.

Question two: It says in your guide that "7% To All Maximum Resistances (Purity of *)" but I thought level 20 purity gems only give +4% maximum resistances, am I missing something ?

Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by zappaa on Dec 29, 2013, 3:45:14 AM
"

Hi guyz,

In order to add my own feedbacks and also new comments :

1) I've made the recent switch and added the marauder nodes : I confirm that all team members gain more useful skills and dps with the new auras setup (very good feedbacks from them)

2) In a pure and personal point of view, I've recently tested (during several days) to replace the Summon Skel 4L by : Summon Spectre (Evangelist) + Increase AOE + Increase Duration + Enfeeble
Same colours : make the test! you will adopt it
Behind that change, there are many advantages
The evangelist will constantly have a giant bubble of protection and he will re-cast it quickly only after 0,25-0,5 seconds

3) Always in a pure MF view : from the beginning I have replaced the G slot "Faster Projectiles" by a R slot "IIQ" gem : I am pretty sure that this switch has no drawbacks. The Culling capacity is always very high, but you gain more loots :-)

Ok thx to you for reading this few comments (hope they are usefull) ... i am continuing to leveling from 87 to reach 90 and I am quite sure that this build can still add more to teams in the last levels to 100

Cya ingame

One thing about this build is you get only a single 4L to experiement with.. but it can be used in creative ways, like what you have suggested with spectres. I think spectres could be interesting, but I really like having mobility and the ele weakness curse, without reduced mana I can't cast a lvl 20 ele weak.. I could maybe cast a lower level ele weakness I suppose. Skeletons I wouldn't mind ditching if I had a evangelist cause they can help keep projectiles from stomping my totems. May I ask why the increased duration? Without that I could run Reduced Mana -> Raise Spec -> Increased AoE -> Ele Weakness.

For standard, I def. understand item quantity being a no brainer. Faster projectiles is probably the best gem to swap out for it.
"
zappaa wrote:
I have one question that has me quite baffled, my character has total of 12% less maximum energy shield that comes from gear but still there is a 3000 energy shield difference between us.

I have 3200 energy shield while you sit at 6000, check below spoiler to see the gear I run, can the difference be solely from the passive tree because I'm only missing a few energy shield nodes.

Question two: It says in your guide that "7% To All Maximum Resistances (Purity of *)" but I thought level 20 purity gems only give +4% maximum resistances, am I missing something ?

Gear:
Spoiler

I have around 3400 (going off memory) ES in town, are you confusing your town ES with your ES after discipline? I count discipline whenever I mention 6200 ES because I consider auras to be core to my build.
Last edited by Pls on Dec 29, 2013, 11:55:02 AM
"
Pls wrote:
"
zappaa wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

I have around 3400 (going off memory) ES in town, are you confusing your town ES with your ES after discipline? I count discipline whenever I mention 6200 ES because I consider auras to be core to my build.

Nope I'm counting ES after Discipline, I have 2700 ES in town.
Last edited by zappaa on Dec 29, 2013, 2:06:28 PM
You must be very low level, have a very low level discipline or not following the build/gem links correctly.

The gear you linked didn't show any gems so it's not possible for me to help you troubleshoot, try to link your gear with gems. Also link your skill tree.
Last edited by Pls on Dec 29, 2013, 2:30:01 PM
"
zappaa wrote:
"
Pls wrote:
"
zappaa wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

Nope I'm counting ES after Discipline, I have 2700 ES in town.

In town I have 3469 ES and with Discipline I have 5556 ES although my gems aren't maxed yet and I'm currently 65% through level 77 so a little way to go yet.

This is my gear

Spoiler
"
Singlemalt99 wrote:

You are absolutely right, surprised I missed that, I copied it from someone elses suggestion in the thread without reviewing it properly. Updated the thread with the fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info