[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

So.. I would like to know if Incinerate is better totem or Flame totem? It's okay not to use Item Quantity Gem? And just 2 Reduced mana with 20% will be enough right? And you removed Purity of Elements because its a futile since you had Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning?
Last edited by Kiritsu on Dec 28, 2013, 9:21:02 AM
What would be the best way to put auras if using Alphas Howl?

my current gear :
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
Nice guide thx! :)
Did a couple of maps with him. Most insane party build in the game.
"

my current gear :

You are taking a pretty big ES hit using alphas howl.. to be honest, I can't see how you can benefit from it thinking about it. You could maybe use alphas howl instead of going down below maurader to the final aura cluster.. but if you do that, you are going to need to turn around and spend those same nodes in ES clusters, and likely not make up for the potential 275-500 ES you lose from helm.

You should experiment and let me know what you come up with, I would be interested to know.
"
PhantomStar wrote:
Did a couple of maps with him. Most insane party build in the game.

Hah, have you logged in my DPS Gain notes:

Nephalim__ -> 10K Frenzy to 19K No charges, 35k with charges, goes to 51K when using WED

:D Thanks for the runs!
"
Kiritsu wrote:
So.. I would like to know if Incinerate is better totem or Flame totem? It's okay not to use Item Quantity Gem? And just 2 Reduced mana with 20% will be enough right? And you removed Purity of Elements because its a futile since you had Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning?

So incinerate totem was brought up as a option in this thread, I will say it does not cull as well and is not as tanky, but the mana cost allows us to run a better aura setup (one additional always on dps aura). Overall its a win I think.

In standard you could change your link setup to use quantity sure.

Once I hit the early-mid 80s and I had lvl 20 purities, I no longer needed purity of elements to be res capped, you do in the early stages however before you are level 20 in everything and are reaching all the aura affect nodes.

"
Pls wrote:
"
Kiritsu wrote:

So incinerate totem was brought up as a option in this thread, I will say it does not cull as well and is not as tanky, but the mana cost allows us to run a better aura setup (one additional always on dps aura). Overall its a win I think.

In standard you could change your link setup to use quantity sure.

Once I hit the early-mid 80s and I had lvl 20 purities, I no longer needed purity of elements to be res capped, you do in the early stages however before you are level 20 in everything and are reaching all the aura affect nodes.

damn i spend so much chroms to get 2of each color and now you drop this on me :(
Yea I am in the same boat man, half my motivation was so I could use my shavs on other chars, as BBBGGR works a bit better for some of my other setups. Theres no reason you can't stay flame totem, but for a identical aura setup you need to come up with some extra mana.. maybe drop clarity and rely more on mana pots, or pick up some mana nodes.
"
Pls wrote:
"

my current gear :

You are taking a pretty big ES hit using alphas howl.. to be honest, I can't see how you can benefit from it thinking about it. You could maybe use alphas howl instead of going down below maurader to the final aura cluster.. but if you do that, you are going to need to turn around and spend those same nodes in ES clusters, and likely not make up for the potential 275-500 ES you lose from helm.

You should experiment and let me know what you come up with, I would be interested to know.

for some reason i cant fit wraith on my life after putting haste/hatred/disc on life. need alphas for that. With alphas the reserve for wraith is 43% while its 49% without, dunno whats wrong

ah i think i know why, you changed the build so u get the aura nodes under the marauder.
Last edited by BlackSacrament on Dec 28, 2013, 9:44:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info