The end of Jay Wilson As D3 Dev official

"
Flavious wrote:
Shoved or chose....not a difficult one to call out........still which was it, mine is was told to chose or get shoved.

The powers that be at Blizzard have been gracious enough to give me that opportunity.

Don't sound like choose is the word i'd go with...
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Does that mean Jay Wilson will mess up Starcraft 2: HOTS and the last expansion pack?! /sarcasm

Hopefully this stops the "trend," since I got a bit tired of seeing so much bashing on one person.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Diablo 3 was a huge disappointment but that failure has provided GGG with an opportunity to fill the gap and they've done that very well. My excitement level for next weeks OB is just as high as it was for Diablo 3 (for many years) except we know 100% that GGG is going to provide a quality game.

Jay Wilson might be an inept clown and he rode on the back of Diablo 2 to make Diablo 3 one of the fastest and best selling PC titles of all time and that's all the number counters at Blizzard Activision really care about at the end of the day.

"I didn’t buy Mists of Pandaria, I won’t be buying Heart of the Swarm nor will I get any expansions for Diablo 3. I’ll be taking a wait and see approach for future titles such as Titan and Blizzard All Stars. When Jay Wilson talks about “Blizzard Quality”, he may as well be speaking a foreign language because the quality of which he thinks he speaks is no longer there."
this was expected

What he did was basically kicking people in the balls and then running away with his fat little feet.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jan 17, 2013, 4:13:18 PM
I would much rather have heard that he finally understood why so many people were unhappy and that he would take that knowledge into a new project.

But, well, I'll go with the silver lining anyhow: Hadn't it been for D3's massive failure, PoE would not be able to flourish as much. It's like in the jungle: Sometimes a big tree has to go to make place for fresh shoots.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Good news. I just think it's a little to late for some people. This should have happened back in May-July 2012. Even during weekends the game seems empty. Nothing sells on the GAH unless it's GG items. Idk about the RMAH. Won't touch that monstrosity with a 10 foot pole.

He did provide comedy though.

"Double it"
"F*ck that loser"
"Shut up PVP guy"

I hope the project he moves to is announced so I can stay the hell away from it.
"
st4cks wrote:
Good news. I just think it's a little to late for some people. This should have happened back in May-July 2012. Even during weekends the game seems empty. Nothing sells on the GAH unless it's GG items. Idk about the RMAH. Won't touch that monstrosity with a 10 foot pole.

"Double it"
"F*ck that loser"
"Shut up PVP guy"

I hope the project he moves to is announced so I can stay the hell away from it.

OOOHHH don't forget he told us how to have FUN..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
PoE will face the challenge soon. A lot of D3/WoW players are coming here.

Last edited by Dudebag on Jan 17, 2013, 4:10:48 PM
"
st4cks wrote:

"Double it"
"F*ck that loser"
"Shut up PVP guy"

We fucked that PvP loser guy, and then we told him to shut up, and then we doubled it!

Just had to combine the 3 of them.

:D
Fu.ck that loser!!!

Spoiler
IGN: Gonorreitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info