First Developer Video! - Erik Talks Art about Items and Act 3x

Like everyone here I was expecting the video to be much longer, 10minutes long at least. Maybe next time. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
too short! we want to know more!
Fuck yeah awesome video. Love the slow motions :D

Edit: After reading some comments, I agree the video is way too short :D
Last edited by sorielle on Dec 4, 2013, 3:53:57 AM
AM I PAYING THAT GUY SALLARY?

hey, I am very happy about that :D
some item we have never seen

Very cool, I liked the video. Keep them coming. So that is Erik.
Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.
AMAZING
Hi GGG,

Will you consider adding a gallery type of function in game to let us view the detail artwork/history of a unique item/monster/boss?

Because I saw the credit and it was so nice.

Sorry for my english.
I don't know what the hell is happening there but these past months you are doing almost everything wrong, srly you call that a video talk?
Hm.

Even though I really like the insight, I think you should be careful with what you upload and not. The whole video feels unprofessional, simply due to the face the speaker(sorry man :( )just isn't presentable. His voice is monotone/boring, he looks in the camera like he's being forced into this.. And that is only understandable. Presenting is not something that comes natural. It's something you learn, something you have to put effort in.

Take a look at League of Legends, each person in their video's, no matter which person is in it, has a completely different vibe. The way they stand, look, talk. It's all more natural, not distracting from the rest of the video.
I don't know the details, but I am pretty sure they actually have a special training before they are allowed to be in a video.

Like I said, I would call this video unprofessional. Something I wouldn't bat my eye for a couple of months ago. But since you are getting bigger and bigger, I think this is really something you need to look into. Video's like these are the ones you send out to the outside world, the ones people might see, and have their first impression on. So better make sure they are good as hell, downright to every little detail.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info