First Developer Video! - Erik Talks Art about Items and Act 3x

Oh wow I just love videos like these! More, more!
I like videos like this. :)
And welcome Jeremy!
IGN: Scordalia_
Thank you for making the video Erik! I like the insights that these kinds of videos give about the way things work behind the scenes. It just felt a bit like a teaser though, and I wish it could have been longer.

With a longer video, Erik could explain his design philosophy in more depth, as well as give us a look into the possible future directions he plans to take as new acts get developed.

Overall, a great start! More please!
No depth at all. This explains anything -.-
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
cool video. great job Erik
i <3 minesweeper
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
Thank you for making the video Erik! I like the insights that these kinds of videos give about the way things work behind the scenes. It just felt a bit like a teaser though, and I wish it could have been longer.

With a longer video, Erik could explain his design philosophy in more depth, as well as give us a look into the possible future directions he plans to take as new acts get developed.

Overall, a great start! More please!

This.
WTF is so cool on this video ?

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
This is nice! I really appreciated it, as I wasn't expecting something like this at all.

However, I echo the sentiment wishing it to be longer. As it stands, this feels like more like an ad than actual behind-the-scenes perspective. Please, there's no rush, not any more now the game is released... take your time and produce a meaty, 10+ minute video that is sure to make both your playerbase and the interviewee happier. I have no doubt that Erik has much more to say about the topic of art direction, and you can be sure that we're all ears to hear.

However, there's one thing inexcusable: Freedom, power, revenge. Guys, I'm not sure you realize it, but that really cheapens the game, both as the actual tagline and its tacky presentation. Give it up. Slowly retcon it out of PoE's existence. Please.

Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
nice
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Hi jeremy !!
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info