15.38 Attacks per Second

New Video Link: http://youtu.be/cSWG75EFYqo
Unfortunately, I will not be making a video with 15 aps. The mana cost without a 6L piece of equipment is just far too great. I can make short burst attacks of about .5 seconds every so often but it's not enough to really get a vid. It's quite underwhelming actually.
Instead, this video showcases a somewhat sustainable attack at around 13.5 aps. It uses Frenzy - Reduced Mana - Mana Leech - Faster Attacks - Lesser Multi Proj.

Original Video Link: http://youtu.be/XhroanI1uNI
It's not the best quality but it gets the point across. The video is @ 12.82 aps with Frenzy - Faster Att - Faster Proj - Mana Leech - Reduced Mana

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't think it was possible but I've exceeded 15aps at just lvl 60. It's still possible to get a lot faster with a higher character level, higher gem levels, and better gear. I'm done with it for now, though. I'll be back sometime in OB with something even better (unless someone beats me to it first) Thanks again for everyone's support and encouragement! A big thanks to Dspair, Mr_Cee, Morsexier, nzrock, freakdjin, indczn, ceykey, glull, etc.

Here is the gear I'm using to achieve such a feat
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Last edited by FaceLicker on Jan 19, 2013, 7:34:27 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Well first of all respect for your good IAS but have u ever considered using swords instead of Quill rain there are plenty sword ias near duelist start i went the same thought as u once they annouced legacy migrate and i went up for all ias nodes with full ias gears result was satifying nuff with life leech i actually endured well i believe u can do the same anyway here is my gears and old char of mine good luck to you.

Last edited by Ceykey on Jan 14, 2013, 1:35:27 PM
"
Ceykey wrote:
Well first of all respect for your good IAS but have u ever considered using swords instead of Quill rain there are plenty sword ias near duelist start i went the same thought as u once they annouced legacy migrate and i went up for all ias nodes with full ias gears result was satifying nuff with life leech i actually endured well i believe u can do the same anyway here is my gears and old char of mine good luck to you.
Many, many, many patches ago I made a Dual Wield Attack Speed Duelist with almost 7 ApS. It was quite fun and very very strong. The reason I'm going with Quill Rain is because it is by far the fastest weapon in the game and you will never be able to get more attack speed with any other weapon.
would like to see range attack totem on it with max ele hit :p
I'd love to see video! Some trash killing and bossfight (Vaal).
lol 11 attack a sec sick build hehe. Must be fun:D
I will donate what I can. Just pm me in the forums. Ill add you my friends list and we can get started!
The answer is 42.
I can't even imagine how it looks like in-game.
"
I can't even imagine how it looks like in-game.

It looks like desync.
Amazing!
Any gameplay video's? :>
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info