15.38 Attacks per Second

I wonder what the highest will be in OB.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
i have made a similar build and have gotten to 11+ as well,
after that i adapted it quite a bit and its now a super effective character whit close to 10k (single tartget) dps called TurboTurleTwo (yeah nr1 was the prototype :D )
anyway great fun!
good luck

ps i still have about 9as if i switch to quil rain :)
Last edited by dragonbite on Jan 14, 2013, 12:57:12 PM
Yeah im planing to rebuild 14k no crit dps duelist(page 1 screen) as soon as possible after OB, even though he has 5 AS without charges with decent leech, life gain and regen he has no need any kind of defensive nodes unfortunately i deleted all my in-game content i would love to help Op's journey for speed of light.
how you manage mana cost at 11 aps?
"
ifarmpandas wrote:
"
I can't even imagine how it looks like in-game.

It looks like desync.
Haha, quite true. The desync isn't too terriblly bad, but as my attack speed increases so does the desync. My character does a lot of warping around even when standing still and firing against a pack of enemies.
"
masuo112 wrote:
Amazing!
Any gameplay video's? :>
I don't have any video making software.
"
mobutu wrote:
how you manage mana cost at 11 aps?
Well.. I don't really and It's something I'm still trying to figure out how to do better. Right now I'm running Haste, Grace, and Anger which leaves me with about 40 mana. I have mana regen of 10.7 per second. So.. every 2 Seconds my character uses Frenzy if I just hold down the skill button. That means I'm not actually attacking at 11 ApS because in order to do that I have to use Frenzy non stop. I can do that if I remove the Anger Aura, that gives me 109 mana to use. Then if I use a Mana Flask while attacking I can sustain the 11 ApS for the duration of the flask. That causes a ton more desync though. Maybe dragonbite has some tips for Mana management since he also had the same attack speed.

My build can actually gain a ton more attack speed if I went full speed nodes. But.. I've taken a lot of Life and Evasion nodes because I knew I'd be doing this solo for the most part. I needed a little more survivability than just 300 Life and 0 defense can provide.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
Hello there Exiles! I'm running an insane Attack Speed build and I need some help. Currently I'm at 10.20 ApS as you can see in the screen shot below but there's room for a lot more! My character is lvl 44 in Act 2 Ruthless and I can solo quite easily.

Some of you may look at my Damage numbers or Life total and think "This character sucks, he will have terrible DPS no survivability end game" and you know what? You might be right, but that's not the point of this build. The point is just to have fun and try to maximize Attack Speed. That's it, I could care less about anything else. And actually.. I'm quite surprised at how fast I can kill with only 34-87 Combined Damage!

So, on that note.. I have a few requests.. Seeing as how all items will be wiped in a few short days anyway I'm looking for a few generous souls to donate some items for my cause.
What I need: (All items must be in Legacy League)

• 14 GCP (to roughly give me an extra 7% ApS)
  • Attack Speed rings (I only have one 7% ring with poor damage and a 6% ring that I can't use yet)
  • A 6 Link Quill Rain or 6L Body Armor(I have a six socket 5L Quill Rain and a 5L Evasion Armor)
  • Fusing orbs! Or Jewelers to buy Fusings.(so I can try and make my own 6L Quill Rain or Armor)
  • People to party with in game to help carry my character through Merciless(I still have at least 36% more Attack Speed to grab from the passive tree and running solo will take too long. I also have a bunch of gems that need to be leveled in order to reach their full potential)

• Anything you guys can do to help me out in my endeavor would be greatly appreciated! I'll even pay you back in OB if I can! A big thanks to those who have already contributed!

Edit: I'm now at 11.11 ApS thanks to the help of a couple awesome players.

• very interesting not sure if I have any characters left on legacy ill have a look and see what I have
  • Dude, seriously, this is awesome and we NEED a video...

www.camstudio.org

If you decline, I'm going to build one for myself, record it, and steal all of your glory :P
    You can have my crappy stuff :P
    Sweeping Maid
    Only 700dps with 11Atks.... thats really bad
    +1 for video. Please?
    GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info