Any PoE bronies out there? maybe?

"
Punkonjunk wrote:
I really like the venture bros, a lot. The idea of a half-serious, half satire, half nostalgia serial about cartoon failure in a ridiculously over the top world is just spectacular. It's my favorite thing, like ever.
However, I don't call myself a venturony, or some god awful fan love title. I don't name my characters after venture bros characters. I don't think I have a distinguished right to bring it up and not be flamed because I just love it that much.

Rabid, obnoxious fanbases ruin awesome things. Jhonen Vasquez hated his fan base for being awful and terrible, and I could only wish MLP was the same way, but my understanding is the staff behind it embrace it.... listlessly, in cheap fan service and crap like that. It should be embarassing.
Like whatever you want, but when being a fan of something turns into a subculture, it's obnoxious. This is beyond obnoxious because it's almost always trolling, and the rest of the time, one of those things where I feel like I should be embarrassed for the fan, if I weren't so disgusted.
Liking something a whole lot being the most interesting thing you have to share is sad. "I love MLP! I only want friends to play with me who also love MLP. It's a big deal!"

Like really, in path of exile, you wouldn't, maybe, want to find other people who love PoE, or ARPGS? Videogames? or... lord, hopefully any other taste, hobby, passion, whatever you might have? D3 has some ponies. This game does not.

Loving something isn't a damned subculture.

Sage. Man, do I wish I could sage.

Oh yeah I'm totally cool with having friends that aren't into MLP I was just curious who here liked it, and wanted to gain some friends in the process, I was a bit worried about posting this thread because it would make me seem a bit overboard on the show, and I am, but I know how to control myself, I have plenty of friends that don't watch MLP and I don't talk about it around them because, well, they don't care for it and I bet they wouldn't want to hear about it! But I do agree, there are quite a bit of bronies that only want to talk about MLP and I can totally see why that'd get annoying :P

I am actually interested to see how many indie game developers are playing this too... That's currently my main interest

It's nice seeing so many fans here I'm kinda surprised, I expected a lot more hate on this thread lol, and even most of the people who weren't bronies are really nice about it ^^
Last edited by Kamineru73 on Jan 22, 2013, 9:29:56 PM
I hate them bronies.
Hold my gloves.
Ziggie send me here, im a brony and i want to be part of this :D
Hello, as a brony Im looking to be part of this, also, zeggie send me here.
I love ponies.. but I am also a woman who grew up with them. My Little Pony was huge in the 80s/90s.
hello fellas bronies, im ready to kick some ass
"
Laughter wrote:
I love ponies.. but I am also a woman who grew up with them. My Little Pony was huge in the 80s/90s.

Hehe, just like my wife. It seems most adult women into the show watched the original series.

As for the game, I'm loving the more polished outlook (I entered during an early beta and lost several versions)

So guys, any idea on how to start a guild. We made a public party to easily organize the Argentinean bronies, but immediately got random joinees and had to make it private)
--
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.
Add me > BronyMusician

btw: Someone wants to create a brony guild?
"
BronyMusician wrote:
Add me > BronyMusician

btw: Someone wants to create a brony guild?

Yeah, that's what we were asking. I believe guilds have not been implemented yet.
--
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.
Bronies unite!
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info