Any PoE bronies out there? maybe?

I just got Path of Exile and I'm loving it... but I'm having a hard time getting friends to play it...

SO I would like to know if there were any bronies out there who like this game too, I doubt there are very many of you but worth a shot I guess... And if any of you wanna play with me, then just post here or message me or whatever :P
Games are more fun with people to play with and I'll be willing to play with anyone, brony or not ^^

And I would prefer it if nobody bashes on anyone else on this thread... Both bronies and non-bronies, I don't want to deal with arguing about liking a TV show, it's kinda a silly thing to argue about... If you aren't a brony or don't have a serious statement then please don't reply to this thread

EDIT: Some of you have been wondering what a brony was, and a brony is a fan of the new generation of My Little Pony... It's a combination of "bro" and "pony"
Last edited by Kamineru73 on Jan 22, 2013, 9:34:33 PM
Leave.
Now
"
debix wrote:
Leave.
Now
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Hmm what is so likeable about My Little Pony? I've never seen an episode but there seems to be a lot of people who like it ._.

I like Adventure Time though.
"
Hmm what is so likeable about My Little Pony? I've never seen an episode but there seems to be a lot of people who like it ._.

I like Adventure Time though.

Really it's just a regular cartoon... it's not extraordinary... It does have a few qualities that other cartoons don't have and a few bad things about it... The characters are pretty easy to relate to after watching a couple of episodes, you get a little attached to them, and when you get involved in the fanbase it just gets fun to be involved with. The show has some adult references here and there, and occasionally they will put some fan-made stuff in the show...

It really depends on the person, I can't see everyone liking the show and I try not to push it onto other people, but I do admit it that liking it has impacted my life a little, I have some great friends that I would have never had before and had faced some social challenges, 'cause well, on the outside it looks like a watch a little girl's show I don't blame them! lol...

So pretty much, nothing super special... just a cartoon... If you wanna see some of their more entertaining episodes, I would look towards the 2nd and 3rd season...

Thanks for responding in a nice way, you are a good person ^^ d
Last edited by Kamineru73 on Jan 13, 2013, 11:15:10 PM
LOL yeah... I am forever alone in the PoE world..... hopefully not forever though! I will find a PoE friend!
Not all hope is lost
A little birdie told me
One dev's a brony.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Gangsters Paradise..[url=http://steamsignature.com][img]http://steamsignature.com/img/profile/76561198053853558.png[/img][/url]
"
Charan wrote:
Not all hope is lost
A little birdie told me
One dev's a brony.

Oh neat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info