Any PoE bronies out there? maybe?

Probably the weirdest thread I have read haha. All good . Didnt know that my little pony was even a carton nowadays. I remember when I was younger that a lot of the girls at school had those stupid dolls in their backpacks...weirdos =P

They need to make my litte pwnies...now that id watch depending on the content of course but sounds interesting haha.. -_-!
Default Ladder:Nosib lvl 55 Marauder Started Jan 5th, Rank:7335 Exp: 96051415
(Before Armageddon Wipe For OB) R.I.P

GGG > All
"
Charan wrote:
Furry, because, yes, Furry is implicitly a fetish unrelated to a particular franchise or fanbase.

Not really. The Fetishism is a subcategory of the main thing, not really a furry, but I know a bunch of them, and yes there's a bunch of deviant weirdoes in there. But there's also plenty of people in there who just like talking animals.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Wait.. would mods allow the posting of furries?
Or lolis?

"
Wait.. would mods allow the posting of furries?
Or lolis?

I don't even wanna know what a lolis is.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
Silva wrote:

I thought it was some form of cosplay, I was unsure so I had to look it up.
It has something to do with children..
I am actually quite impressed with the responses... I was preparing for a lot of mindless bashing...

I am liking the Path of Exile community so far ^^

I will become a bronze supporter!
Last edited by Kamineru73 on Jan 15, 2013, 10:14:27 PM
"
"
Silva wrote:

I thought it was some form of cosplay, I was unsure so I had to look it up.
It has something to do with children..

It's a fetish for liking under-developing females, usually children. It's usually contained within the realm of cartoons, however, and not real children. On the internet, it's sort of become marginally less sexual and more about finding pre-pubescent, flat-chested, cute girls adorable. I've never understood it, but it's older than somethingawful, which is when I first encountered it. So... it's pretty old.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
>.> I did not intend this thread to turn into strange fetishes lol...
I'm a brony and saturday's going to be the greatest.
New ep of MLP.
DISCORD IS COMING BACK
BECAUSE CELESTIA'S A DUMB CUNT.
"
Ilvess wrote:
I'm a brony and saturday's going to be the greatest.
New ep of MLP.
DISCORD IS COMING BACK
BECAUSE CELESTIA'S A DUMB CUNT.

I absolutely cannot wait for that episode xD
I'm suprised they are bringing back discord in the middle of a season though... Can't wait to see how that turns out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info