Any PoE bronies out there? maybe?

errrrr I don't want my thread to lead to an argument but as long as there is no harsh words going around I guess we could call it a debate... although the purpose of this thread was just to find others that liked the show.... lol .-.

anyways... I find it funny that people need to associate bronies with pedophiles JUST to put a reason why they like the show... we just like the show... it might be hard to believe for some of you but thats all it is... don't get me wrong, those kind of people are still out there, and yeah it's sickening, but you're gonna see them everywhere, not just in the MLP fandom...
"
f3rret wrote:

Dude..."grown males" take an interest in all sorts of things, doesn't matter what it's aimed at.
You must have a sad life if everything that challenges your definition of 'normalcy' gets you this upset.

Well or you're trolling, I think you're trolling. If so, I lost interest in you. This could have been a potentially interesting debate, but I truly doubt you're in any way interesting.

It's pretty obvious that adult men and women take an interest in all sorts of stuff but that doesn't mean all things are created equal. I'm not going to buy the liberal bullshit that bronies are normal and should be treated with respect. It's not a matter of liking something different, these individual need to seek therapy and let go of their mother's drawstrings.
"
"
f3rret wrote:

Dude..."grown males" take an interest in all sorts of things, doesn't matter what it's aimed at.
You must have a sad life if everything that challenges your definition of 'normalcy' gets you this upset.

Well or you're trolling, I think you're trolling. If so, I lost interest in you. This could have been a potentially interesting debate, but I truly doubt you're in any way interesting.

It's pretty obvious that adult men and women take an interest in all sorts of stuff but that doesn't mean all things are created equal. I'm not going to buy the liberal bullshit that bronies are normal and should be treated with respect. It's not a matter of liking something different, these individual need to seek therapy and let go of their mother's drawstrings.

(note these are examples, not offenses)

Thats like calling videogamers fat nerds that have nothing better to do but play videogames in their mothers basement

It's like calling athletes stupid

it's just like telling black people all they eat is chicken

It's like calling all americans fat

Its not all true it may be in some cases or sometimes most cases, but its not always true... And you know who doesn't deserve respect? People who aren't willing to accept that people are different, there is a vast majority of them and you absolutely cannot jump to conclusions and base your opinion about someone off of some stereotypes and rumors, and have nothing to do but try to hurt other's feelings from this way of thinking

I hope you're just trolling, otherwise I feel sorry for the way you look at things, and seriously hope you grow up...

So go on try and make your "witty" response, I'm not replying to it... I'm not even interested in reading it... I advise you just leave and troll somewhere else...
Edit: Whatever, I don't care enough.
IGN: Jatkojohto
Last edited by Ninmi on Jan 20, 2013, 12:40:35 AM
"
f3rret wrote:

indeed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB8lsUKoAxw
"
Elynole wrote:
"
debix wrote:

NSFW Loli (be warned)

Spoiler

Hehe, funny you mention LEGO in this thread. If there's one addiction I DO have, it's LEGO. I'm an avid collector - Last time I updated my inventory I had close to 170,000 bricks. Just finished putting together my first modular set last night!

Were you ever sexually attracted to your leggos?
Last edited by debix on Jan 20, 2013, 11:25:21 AM
"
Kamineru73 wrote:

ermmmm . . . They arnt??? GASP !!!

*Trollface.jpg*
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
"
xreasonz wrote:
"
Kamineru73 wrote:

ermmmm . . . They arnt??? GASP !!!

*Trollface.jpg*

imahugenewfag.jpg
"
"
f3rret wrote:

I was right. You're boring.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
WOOT! Open Beta is coming out soon... It's getting really close... What kind of characters are you guys gonna make when it comes out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info