What's Coming in 1.0.3?

"
topcatti wrote:
I hope that the barrage skill is copied from wow.

I hope Barrage is Strafe from D2...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Dec 2, 2013, 12:33:33 AM
"
StinkFinger wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

Good example of a hateful, nonproductive post.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Dec 2, 2013, 12:33:41 AM
any nwes on the pvp additions and capture the flag?
"
Chris wrote:
New Skill: Barrage - a bow/wand skill.

Nice, but when are you going to look at affixes that spawn on wands? They almost never get more than one physical or elemental damage affix, and you are lucky to even get one of the damage affixes. I don't mind wands being tilted towards spell damage, cast speed, mana regen, but when you have the avenue of +physical/cold/lightning/fire damage, attack speed, and passive nodes to support attacking with the wand vs casting a spell with it, and you cannot get one of these wands without trading, well... it leave a bit do be desired.

I know they _can_ drop, because this:

But that is a slap in the face and I have not seen another wand drop this season with 3 damage rolls and attack speed. I have seen a couple of big physical damage rolls with nothing else, a mediocre physical roll and with a single mediocre elemental roll, a decent single elemental roll with nothing else, a mediocre single element with attack speed, and that's about it.

Where are the double physical roll, double physical roll/attack speed, triple elemental, triple elemental/attack speeds wands? Swords, bows, axes, maces, daggers... see these combos all the time. The rolls may turn out like the linked wand above, but at least the stuff drops to where it's feasible I'll get a usable item with play time. But wands, never gonna happen with how they currently drop. I have seen a single wand this season with the desired mod combo. It's linked above and it was crap. (And no, I'm not going to trade for one. I want to find it myself.)

Content is great as always. Tx

Desync is ignored as always :(
Once again no info on what happened with PvP tournaments? :O
Any news on the Alternate demigod boots 3d art to be released? Been waiting on them.
IGN: JVille
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST DAGGER IN GAME thread/726715
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI WED AMULET thread/658166
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI LL PHYSICAL AMULET thread/675536
So when will you stop focusing on unique items and micro-transactions and fix the desync issue?
IGN Scwigley
"
Bowlbasaur wrote:
So when will you stop focusing on unique items and micro-transactions and fix the desync issue?

When will you at least do some research into what "desync" actually is and then maybe make an educated, backgrounded, and constructive post about it?

Before you read my post, have some time to contemplate this link:

Anyway, thanks for the news flash GGG, you have done it again. I will always call you guys up and give you a cheering high five over the phone for the things you do in creating this masterpiece of a game if you ever feel down about some of the things the trolls say on these forums. The difference between myself and most people (e.g. the unappreciative guy who made a comment above me that was totally disproportionate)? I ACTUALLY MEAN IT WHEN I SAY, "YOU GUYS ROCK!" I know a lot of people on here that will agree with me that what you people are doing down at GGG HQ is superb. Keep up the great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info