New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

I don't post here very often but it seems like a nice change. Should make the forums a lot better, but hopefully they don't ban/delete things that were meant to be jokes.
Meow.
About time.

Anyway, don't let it get under your skin, and even if it does there's very little that a couple of beers and a nice, friendly game of cricket can't solve.
Есть один путь - наверх!
Me likes :)

You guys are awesome!!
IGN: Rasvatar
Timezone: GMT +2 / EST +8

★ I think a more fitting term for a low-dps low-survival build is a wet paper bag build ★ -Wruntjunior
Thank you very much.

Don't be too scared about silencing people, you can look to forums like teamliquid.net for proof that strict moderation works.

While I'm at it, a feature in TL you should consider:

Long-time posters get a report button, and moderators reserve the right to disable report privileges if they are misused.
Nerfing RNG for fusings/jewellers - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/655302
Set Gems Suggestion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/501455
"
There are appropriate ways to discuss concerns like this. If you feel that the game is terrible and that our company is evil, please discuss it in a constructive way.

Funny cause its true!
But if your team needs counseling Chris, just read some of my mails out loud during coffee break!
Cheers them right up! ^_^
It might not be your cup of tea but that doesn't mean it's the tea at fault here!
This is what I call great news!
Timezone: GMT+2
IGN: Basubadelmevt
I like this change <3
Finally, i support any idea that makes the forums a better place, by reading it often got me depressed, and even turns me away from the game.

Call my sympathetic but when i read those hateful comments pages long, i always wondered how you, the devs feels like reading that, after years of hard work on this game, and here we go, as i thought you've got enough of this.

I totally understand it.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I fully support this change! The forums are a great place to share ideas- and everyone is entitled to their opinion...but they are also responsible for what they say and how they say it.

It's sad that some people abuse the anonymity of the internet to say things in a way they would never do if they were face to face with another person.
"
Alternalo wrote:

Call my sympathetic but when i read those hateful comments pages long, i always wondered how you, the devs feels like reading that, after years of hard work on this game, and here we go, as i thought you've got enough of this.

I hope people don't consider that a bad quality :\.
IGN: TheresOnlyOneGaryKing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info