New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

"
Ward wrote:
Maybe hateful posts weren't an issue of players themselves,but just a consequence that plenty of players DISAGREE with the way you're turning the game to?

For example i've been outraged when you introduced wings into game since its probably the ONLY cosmetic items which i CANNOT tolerate by any means,at any price,with any conditions,humans simply aint have em(even if they would,wings would be body part not a piece which you can attach or deattach),and our characters are humans right?..well no matter they do not exist in reality but they do seem like humans.

Anyway i managed to make a constructive post criticising devs that designed them(still cant believe they did this) job,since you've promised gritty and realistic experience and not that winged cartoonish fantasy bullshit.But lets face it,not everybody can make a contructive post,some kids just like to toss their emotions and anger at game,some just can't talk english well(for example it's my 3rd language),you should respect em no less than any other player,because they are part of our community too,they are living players,they are humans,and im pretty sure being human includes the right to opinion,doesn't it?

Well,just expressing my concerns about the policy,thats about it.don't expect to receive cheerful comments when you made something wrong.

and this post is constructive for you? i feel more hater here.
"i would prefer if..." / etc is in place.
"you should respect em no less than any other player" -> slander
ign: CrushTheEvil
"
Crushader wrote:

and this post is constructive for you? i feel more hater here.
"i would prefer if..." / etc is in place.
"you should respect em no less than any other player" -> slander

its not this post.
option a - lets fight against war
option b - lets spread more love

both options aims for similar goals, its all about how you deal with things

option a - wtf ggg, spectral throw needs nerf, u guys retards?
option b - everyones using spectral throw, heres some suggestions to balance

I believe the 'new' forums rules is nothing more than common sense and I feel sad for the need to reinforce them to the community
Last edited by tiberiuscg on Dec 2, 2013, 9:35:41 AM
Well, this change came a bit faster than I expected. Ah well. This is truly a sign of things to come.
Ahhh, seems a proper step for been able to read interesting stuff in General again :)
"
"in before you nerf this too", don't expect the post to stick around.

i see what u did here
ign - FancySneakyDevil
I strongly approve of this.

I also wish it was made more clear that freedom of speech does not apply to privately owned forum.

This is why GGG is so awesome! :D
I wonder how many times will i get my posts deleted. I get muted on global chat quite often because people just don't get sarcasm or are blind to see arguments in my statements. Report is easier than thinking about some topics.

I hope it won't get to the point that threads will be removed for flowery language (yes, i like the word fuck in all the possible meanings), just because it might offend people in general, not that i would directly address somebody specific by it - that would be wrong and i am against name calling, despite the fact i often use some words to sarcastically address people.

Some words just adds extra swing and emphasis to certain parts for the discussed problem.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Thank Christ. It's pretty sad when I read this policy and know what forum "members" you are talking about.
I support this 100% and hope this is a wake up call to everyone around here. I have seen this forum take a nose dive due to people thinking this place is more like a playground for hurling insults than a community.
I care about GGG, this game and the forums I post in. Thank you for stepping in and attempting to make this a better place.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info