Necro's pure righteous fire build HC, 90% phy dmg reduction, cheap! (5 seconds piety vid) lvl89

Necro...doin some work for ya since I'm not as busy

1.1.0 updates

Marauder base 67 point start build with very little respec:

tree


Scion base 66 point start very little respec:

tree

NOTE: both are just base to get RF started, and you will have more points to use by lvl65 (when you can use Rise of the Phoenix). I suggest using those points for more life + Faith and Steel (75pt example: tree), unless you need more regen (skill level dependent).

my build at lvl85:
tree

and where I want to be at lvl100:
tree though I may change some of the life wheel nodes to more regen for survivability...not sure yet



EDIT: removed the additional 3% buff node as it seems to do nothing for PoF max resist anymore...take it if you don't have lvl18 PoF in a +2 fire gem weapon/lvl20 PoF...or don't want extra regen nodes (like me :D)


Last edited by mondobogus on April 4, 2014 8:53 AM
"
mondobogus wrote:
Necro...doin some work for ya since I'm not as busy

Spoiler
1.1.0 updates

Marauder base 68 point start build with very little respec:

tree


Scion base 67 point start very little respec:

tree

NOTE: both are just base to get RF started, and you will have more points to use by lvl65 (when you can use Rise of the Phoenix). I suggest using those points for more life + Faith and Steel (75pt example: tree), unless you need more regen (skill level dependent).

my build at lvl85:
tree

and where I want to be at lvl100:
tree though I may change some of the life wheel nodes to more regen for survivability...not sure yet








create self guide

Necropotence and mondobogus, what you think about each other build and oros ? ( differences, + - )
Last edited by AISBERG on March 10, 2014 8:40 PM
"
AISBERG wrote:
"
mondobogus wrote:
Necro...doin some work for ya since I'm not as busy

Spoiler
1.1.0 updates

Marauder base 68 point start build with very little respec:

tree


Scion base 67 point start very little respec:

tree

NOTE: both are just base to get RF started, and you will have more points to use by lvl65 (when you can use Rise of the Phoenix). I suggest using those points for more life + Faith and Steel (75pt example: tree), unless you need more regen (skill level dependent).

my build at lvl85:
tree

and where I want to be at lvl100:
tree though I may change some of the life wheel nodes to more regen for survivability...not sure yet








create self guide

Necropotence and mondobogus, what you think about each other build and oros ? ( differences, + - )


I won't create my own guide since 99% of mine is based off of Necro's original...just updated for 1.1. To me, that would be stealing his idea.

Oro's is a perfectly viable option, but requires more expensive gear...and dex. Oro's build ends up with more aoe range, about the same damage, but less armor and life than mine. It all comes down to personal preference.
What tree the best for starting and in lvl 65-67 can use effectiv RF ?
"
AISBERG wrote:
What tree the best for starting and in lvl 65-67 can use effectiv RF ?


The trees I posted are to get RF started at lvl65.
"
mondobogus wrote:
"
AISBERG wrote:
What tree the best for starting and in lvl 65-67 can use effectiv RF ?


The trees I posted are to get RF started at lvl65.

you so love armor )
btw i start in standart league
"
mondobogus wrote:
Necro...doin some work for ya since I'm not as busy


Hello Mondobogus, thanks a lot mate for helping our fellow players :)
I haven't had much time to study the new tree and update the guide. Got to level 65 now but can't go RF because there is no rise of the phoenix for sale atm in invasion, I'll make an update post after this one.

"
AISBERG wrote:

Necropotence and mondobogus, what you think about each other build and oros ? ( differences, + - )


Hello, with regards to other life based RF builds I cannot really comment in terms of gameplay as I haven't played one yet. However, disregarding the gear, other RF builds that go IR and/or growth and decay and thick skin have to put 9-12 points into dexterity nodes which have no added value to the build. If you have a more specific question let me know but please note this build is focused on HC leagues, not ripping is priority number one :)
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
Small recap of Invasion so far. Priority number one is damage reduction period. The invading unique enemies and corrupted areas are too dangerous to focus on anything else while leveling. This means going for hp and regen, armour and extra elemental resistances which leaves no room for damage passives.

I leveled solo as spectral throw 2H but the damage was on the low side. Changed to searing bond yesterday until I get a rise of the phoenix. Based on this I would go for below passive tree for leveling using searing bond and flameblast as skills. Flameblast I would link with blood magic, chance to ignite, elemental proliferation and increased burning damage in case of a 5l.

Leveling tree

Sovereignity is needed to run 3 auras until reduced mana is level 20, it can be respecced after.

With the extra maximum fire resistance and more life regeneration from this patch buffing pof is not needed anymore.

Respec tree

With this tree and a level 11 pof we can run RF

Cheers!
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
Hey again Necro. I've been working on getting Rise sheild but still haven't had any luck :( meanwhile.. Leveling with flameblast atm with similar to RF skill tree prior respec till I get may hands on the shield. Cheers :D
how would you adapted tree for standart
post pls this tree
mb Do sacrifice armor for something ?
I badly am guided in skill tree
and sorry for my perfect engl )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info