[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

currently lvl 37 and it's working pretty well. using double strike for my single target attacks. is it fairly easy to cap resists with this build late game? if not I was thinking instead of heading into the scion health wheel from the bottom you could cut up next to it and grab the three ele resists and only cost two more nodes all together more to get back on track on the north side of the health wheel. just my idea. idk if its necessary.
"
derff87 wrote:
currently lvl 37 and it's working pretty well. using double strike for my single target attacks. is it fairly easy to cap resists with this build late game? if not I was thinking instead of heading into the scion health wheel from the bottom you could cut up next to it and grab the three ele resists and only cost two more nodes all together more to get back on track on the north side of the health wheel. just my idea. idk if its necessary.

Having a shield is always a big help in getting resistances but if youre having trouble getting resistances then getting the ele res nodes going into scion is never a bad idea early on until you improve your gear.
"
jforce321 wrote:
"
derff87 wrote:

Having a shield is always a big help in getting resistances but if youre having trouble getting resistances then getting the ele res nodes going into scion is never a bad idea early on until you improve your gear.

well im using crest of perandus. idk if that's really a end game shield. im sure there is a lot more out there.
"
derff87 wrote:
"
jforce321 wrote:
"
derff87 wrote:

well im using crest of perandus. idk if that's really a end game shield. im sure there is a lot more out there.

crest is a pretty strong shield, good block still, phys leech, high life and lighting res, but if you want you can transition to a high armor life res shield endgame or just get a lioneyes unique shield for easy armor and life minus the res.
is there any benefit in using daressos shield over crest or vise versa?

also I found at lvl 57 herald of ashe provides more damage increase and aoe benefit than hatred does.
Last edited by derff87 on Dec 20, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
can this build do normal atziri? can u share a video (use saffel+purity of fire)
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
"
bfhcorp85 wrote:
can this build do normal atziri? can u share a video (use saffel+purity of fire)

I've only tried atziri once in standard with this build and due to lack of experience i dont really know how far this build can go against her, especially since crit builds with surgeons mod can do pretty well since youll always have a way of stacking pots or things like srs which have insane scaling but good safety.

I'd say you could probably do it with this build but youd need to adjust the tree to deal with the trio and such.
Question. What would you recommend for end gear game for 1.3? any changes or just go with what you have for 1.2?
quite a bit of a noob here, wanted to ask what the cons of using 2 one-handed weapons are with reave. i'm guessing it is completely obvious, but i'd rather ask. is there any upside to using 2, or should i just switch to 1 weapon and a shield ?
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info