Chris did you played Diablo 2 and how much you play POE?

Im fuking sad man.

Diablo 3 made me sad and now Poe.

What are you doing with this game?

You know that many people are playng poe because of D2 and because D3 have failed right?

KRIPPARIAN ABOUT D2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skG_0E0rtM8

WW barbar not Cyclone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Zj8-jjcvU

Diablo 2 Gambling

Diablo 2 Mercenary

D2 Sets

Runeworter

Diablo 2 juweil

Diablo 2 runes

Diablo 2 gems

Diablo 2 charms

Diablo 2 PVP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPEvhpacQg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
Last edited by DonTrafalgarLaw on Nov 30, 2013, 4:38:51 PM
Not this shit again. D2 was only good after LOD and Median XL and it was good for its time but POE is better and it keeps getting better. Now go away.
I love how OP never told us his concerns, only tears.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Not this shit again. D2 was only good after LOD and Median XL and it was good for its time but POE is better and it keeps getting better. Now go away.

Median XL is irrelevant (besides, Ultimative is far superior). It changes so much it's no longer Diablo 2.

As for the bold: Let me get this straight... Diablo 2 sucked until LoD came out? Is that seriously what you meant? If so, just... wow. All LoD did was make an already amazing game even better.

As for the OP: No Chris probably didn't play Diablo 2, he was to busy playing the alternate version of Diablo 2; Trade Tycoon 1.0 (not to be confused with it's younger brother Auction House Tycoon).
Last edited by xendhaius on Nov 30, 2013, 3:54:10 PM
"
xendhaius wrote:
"

Median XL is irrelevant. It changes so much it's no longer Diablo 2.

As for the bold: Let me get this straight... Diablo 2 sucked until LoD came out? Is that seriously what you meant? If so, just... wow. All LoD did was make an already amazing game even better.

As for the OP: No Chris probably didn't play Diablo 2, he was to busy playing the alternate version of Diablo 2; Trade Tycoon 1.0.

A diablo 2 fanboy who would have those would show up in this thread? And chris probably did play D2 because he likes arpgs and we have D2 like things in this game for a reason.
i've heard that shit about "diablo was bad intill 1.09", "until lod"
well some ppl play since dialo 1 and they enjoyied d2 without 1.09 and lod.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
"
diablokiller1 wrote:
i've heard that shit about "diablo was bad intill 1.09", "until lod"
well some ppl play since dialo 1 and they enjoyied d2 without 1.09 and lod.

Well, as evident in this game, people love their OP skills, so when the patches fix the broken stuff people tend to start bitching about it and only call it nerf this and nerf that. I call it making the game better.
"

Clearly evident you never played diablo 2 then. It was good since day 1 it was released.

Median XL is cancer.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 30, 2013, 4:03:46 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
"

Clearly evident you never played diablo 2 then. It was good since day 1 it was released.

Median XL is cancer.

I did play it and i can say it got better the more patches came out. hell it was still broken when there were no synergy bonuses and other bugs and problems. Median XL elevated D2 to a new lvl of awesomeness.

PS: Why does the thread title address Chris directly? Its not like anyone has the right to call out a developer of a game company.
"
"
monkuar wrote:
"

Median XL is cancer.

I did play it and i can say it got better the more patches came out. hell it was still broken when there were no synergy bonuses and other bugs and problems. Median XL elevated D2 to a new lvl of awesomeness.

Median XL isn't online though. (or multiplayer)

Diablo 2 isn't really meant to be played solo and alone. I mean it's great if you got time, but the fun factor almost doubles when you login closed bnet :)

If Median XL get's a official online server, or something I'll take the bait.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 30, 2013, 4:09:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info