Chris did you played Diablo 2 and how much you play POE?

"
monkuar wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Not this shit again. D2 was only good after LOD and Median XL and it was good for its time but POE is better and it keeps getting better. Now go away.

Clearly evident you never played diablo 2 then. It was good since day 1 it was released.

Median XL is cancer.

Median XL isn't online though. (or multiplayer)

Diablo 2 isn't really meant to be played solo and alone. I mean it's great if you got time, but the fun factor almost doubles when you login closed bnet :)

If Median XL get's a official online server, or something I'll take the bait.

Median XL has a server you can play it online with others. What do you mean with official? Its a mod nothing can be official.
Diablo 2 Gambling

Diablo 2 Mercenary

D2 Sets

Runeworter

Diablo 2 juweil

Diablo 2 runes

Diablo 2 gems

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
Last edited by DonTrafalgarLaw on Nov 30, 2013, 4:22:10 PM
"

Median XL has a server you can play it online with others. What do you mean with official? Its a mod nothing can be official.

Yeah but how many online people do they have?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Interesting how everyone knows about Median XL and noone mentions Hell Unleashed, which is IMO one of the best d2 mod out there.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Alternalo wrote:
Interesting how everyone knows about Median XL and noone mentions Hell Unleashed, which is IMO one of the best d2 mod out there.

Because those don't have huge servers that everyone plays on. Multiplayer is key nowadays, solo is just to boring for me :(
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:

Because those don't have huge servers that everyone plays on. Multiplayer is key nowadays, solo is just to boring for me :(

Hell Unleashed has a server, and it's designed for party play, actually, you can't even beat act bosses without a good team and a good strategy.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:

Hell Unleashed has a server, and it's designed for party play, actually, you can't even beat act bosses without a good team and a good strategy.

6 month d2 ladder reset. Just as fun and hard. How many online people does that hell unleashed server have?
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 30, 2013, 4:22:10 PM
"
monkuar wrote:

6 month d2 ladder reset. Just as fun and hard. How many online people does that hell unleashed server have?

Do you even know what are you talking about? :D
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Do you even know what are you talking about? :D

Do you know what a d2 ladder reset is?
corruption jewel is true? so hax
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info