Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

i need a little help. im currently 65, have my resist capped at 88% (300%+) but apparently my hp regen is not able to keep up with vitality and PoF.

Can i get some insight here?
"
redsnowww wrote:
i need a little help. im currently 65, have my resist capped at 88% (300%+) but apparently my hp regen is not able to keep up with vitality and PoF.

show build
"
Conneri wrote:
"
mondobogus wrote:
Bro...the problem was you were arguing apples vs oranges

"
mondobogus wrote:
more regen = more hp faster from ruby pots

apples to oranges? :P

Vanity doesn't suit you.

My statement was a comparison between the regen on 2 players, not that of same player. So how am I vein? :P

"
redsnowww wrote:

"
show build

this...and also what level of PoF are you using?
Where in the world do you get the Frenzy Charge from?!
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:

Look at his boots under "Gear".
"
mondobogus wrote:
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:

Yes, I know about the unique Blood Dance boots in the "Gear" section. But which skill gem are we suppose to use to generate those Frenzy Charges? Frenzy or Blood Rage? Plus how come he didn't show any of that on his YouTube video? He doesn't have any kind of skill gems in his "Gear" section that would generate a Frenzy Charge. Are we suppose to replace Flameblast with a skill gem that generates Frenzy Charge?
Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions here. I'm just curious why we're wasting 2 Passive Skill points for an extra Frenzy Charge and the 18% duration boost, and the Bandit Reward for the extra Frenzy Charge.
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:
"
mondobogus wrote:
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:

Yes, I know about the unique Blood Dance boots in the "Gear" section. But which skill gem are we suppose to use to generate those Frenzy Charges? Frenzy or Blood Rage? Plus how come he didn't show any of that on his YouTube video? He doesn't have any kind of skill gems in his "Gear" section that would generate a Frenzy Charge. Are we suppose to replace Flameblast with a skill gem that generates Frenzy Charge?
Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions here. I'm just curious why we're wasting 2 Passive Skill points for an extra Frenzy Charge and the 18% duration boost, and the Bandit Reward for the extra Frenzy Charge.

Hey, no worries man. If you look a little closer at the boots, they have a chance to generate frenzy charges on kill. I haven't played Oro's version, but I've made plenty of RF builds and the boots are a huge help. With the new passive tree, you can generate an absurd amount of regen / +max resists, so they might not be necessary but they certainly are useful. If you don't plan on using the boots, you wouldn't grab the frenzy charges. Hope this helps!
(PS: the boots are only about 1-2c, if this is your first RF build, I'd certainly suggest using them)
"
Hey, no worries man. If you look a little closer at the boots, they have a chance to generate frenzy charges on kill. I haven't played Oro's version, but I've made plenty of RF builds and the boots are a huge help. With the new passive tree, you can generate an absurd amount of regen / +max resists, so they might not be necessary but they certainly are useful. If you don't plan on using the boots, you wouldn't grab the frenzy charges. Hope this helps!
(PS: the boots are only about 1-2c, if this is your first RF build, I'd certainly suggest using them)

THANK YOU! I didn't know a 100% that the Blood Dance boots would actually give you Frenzy Charge. Thank you for telling me that. This whole Frenzy Charge thing makes a lot of sense now. Thanks again!
Hi guys i need some help. I know this is a marauder thread. but since you guys know RF concept pretty well, i think it worth a shot trying ask some help here

Im playing Scion lowlife RF energy shield base
and this is my current tree

Problem is without armor im pretty squishy
so i will try to grab Iron Reflexes with this tree

and i need your suggestion
PS. im running Vitality+Purity of Fire+Purity of Elements+Discipline+Grace

any help would be appreciated
The argument between more or less life regen really comes down to one thing. Do you want to do the 50% regen maps or not. If you don't care about map running then only get the regen you need to cover your RF Degen and have at.

You can handle Elemental Weakness by overstacking your resists and you can handle 50% Regen by getting all your % life regen nodes. It still leaves three unworkable mods out there. One being a common role (- max resists), one being less likely (No Regen) and one being rare (Blood Magic).

Twice the regen you need puts this build into a very viable map runner with most map rolls. I don't know about the rest of you, but for me a character needs to handle most maps or I don't consider it a viable end-game character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info