Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Hello guys, looking for some input on fine tuning my gear. I'm at the point where there isn't too much I think I need. Still not sure on the Alpha's. But may go that route later when my Purity of fire lvls up. It's only 16 right now.

Well anyways here is my basic gear set up, I have some gems in there I'm not using, just lvl'n them up for other builds.

I swap the boots in for a 4 link righteos,RF>conc>inceased aoe> increased burning then swap back to Blood Dance.

I'm thinking maybe getting a 5l Searing touch to add increased rarity and take a small hit in overall dps.

I have devouring totem and flammability linked to cwdt. And I have frost nova for the proc of EE.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

6L Searing touch is less damage, but allows for IIR and IIQ Gems.

...worth it IMO.
Having issues maintaining Righteous Fire. Can't run it even in normal play without slowly losing life, despite having gotten all of the items I thought I needed. I also feel quite squishy. The lack of movement speed is a big problem too.

Gear
Spoiler

Disregard the Immortal Call in the weapon.

I have around 5600 LP, 6000 Armor, 88/77/77 resists. Minus 12% Movement Speed, 520-ish Liferegen per second and 310 IIR on Righteous Fire.

Passive Tree
Spoiler
Does culling strike/IIR/IIQ gems work with righteous fire?
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Does culling strike/IIR/IIQ gems work with righteous fire?

Culling Strike does not work at all, but IIR and IIQ do.
"
Having issues maintaining Righteous Fire. Can't run it even in normal play without slowly losing life, despite having gotten all of the items I thought I needed. I also feel quite squishy. The lack of movement speed is a big problem too.

Gear
Spoiler

Disregard the Immortal Call in the weapon.

I have around 5600 LP, 6000 Armor, 88/77/77 resists. Minus 12% Movement Speed, 520-ish Liferegen per second and 310 IIR on Righteous Fire.

Passive Tree
Spoiler

Take your life regen....Divide it by your total Life...

...If you get less than .108 then that's why your losing life...cause RF does 10.8% of your life per second...

...Your also taking about 27 DPS from ES...That's why using Carcass isn't great.
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Feb 1, 2014, 10:23:03 AM
I get 0.109, so it must be the ES that is making me lose hp?

Another thing, Leap Slam is really slow? Like walking is just as fast as leaping around. Tried using a lvl 19 Faster Attacks, but it was still really not fast. Been thinking about changing that out for something, either Flameblast to deal with Totems or CwDT with Immortal Call.
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Last edited by Pavlarian on Feb 1, 2014, 11:02:35 AM

The 17% increase fire damage in wand will increase the righteous fire's damage?
"
Another thing, Leap Slam is really slow? Like walking is just as fast as leaping around. Tried using a lvl 19 Faster Attacks, but it was still really not fast. Been thinking about changing that out for something, either Flameblast to deal with Totems or CwDT with Immortal Call.

Even with faster attacks, I've found that Leap Slam isn't really worth it. I never really run out of Quicksilver charges

-Flameblast is best for totems, in my experience, I never really get enough charges for Immortal Call to be worth it.
"
The 17% increase fire damage in wand will increase the righteous fire's damage?

It should, but a potential 30% increased fire damage is not worth replacing the potential 180% resistance from an Aurumvorax. If you really need the damage and have great resists on gear then you could use it, or if you are trying to do damage with spells instead of using them as an EE proc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info