Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
how we can calculation how much dps have RF?

"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Get ready...

(1.69)*(1+I)*(D(1-(R-.5-F)))

I = Increased Damage that Affects RF
D = Damage Dealt by RF per sec(Life/2)
R = Mobs Fire Resist
F = Resist Reduced from Flammability.

-The (1.69) is only if you have conc effect
-If you use Vuln over Flam for some reason, just take away F.

For me It's 6300 Life, -45% from Flam, 379% inc, and I assume 75% Fire from mobs....so...

(4.79)*(3150(1-(.75-.5-.45)))

(4.79)*(3150(1-(-.2)))

(4.79)*(3150(1.2))

(4.79)*(3780)

DPS = 18,106.2

---My DPS would actually be higher with a 4L Searing due to Conc effect, I need to try to get 3 Blue and 1 Red on an armor chest....but that can wait until I get Belly of the Beast!
Any news about if 2x Redbeaks actually work?

Also, I'm level 71, and finally almost there, able to sustain RF, when I get Purity of Fire one more level and it gains the 3% increased max Fire resistance, I should be able to, with my calculation to sustain RF with about 90 HP/second, without Frenzy charge boots, which I will use. Anyone trying this out on Nemesis? Or am I the only one doing that? - How much regen do you reckon you need, to be able to run RF in Nemesis?
"
Sulinia wrote:
Any news about if 2x Redbeaks actually work?

Redbeaks work just fine, so does switching to a Carcass Jack before casting (works for any item, snapshotting is nice!)

I'm wondering, why are people using Flammability? The chance to ignite doesn't do anything for RF, so quality Elemental Weakness just seems way better.
Ingame names:
Eregoth_DD
Eregoth_Reave
"
I'm wondering, why are people using Flammability? The chance to ignite doesn't do anything for RF, so quality Elemental Weakness just seems way better.

-It is better, but...

Lvl 20 Flammability is -49% res.

to beat that 20% Ele Weakness needs to be lvl 11.

lvl 20 Flam=95 Int req.
lvl 11 Ele Weak=111 int req.

...on top of that, many players don't have the currency to be spent on a 20% Curse, when you could use that Exalt to buy better gear for survivability.

---At best, 20% ELe weakness is something to switch to when you have the int and the currency to spend on -10% res.
Yeah I was just going to use a random quality gem I had lying around (anything above 2% quality is better, given the same level).

Also, using the same build as OP, you can run a level 16 ele weakness, 20 if you have a pre-nerf Onyx or 1 int somewhere else on your gear.
Ingame names:
Eregoth_DD
Eregoth_Reave
Thanks for the build, it just started to play.
Friends, please tell me - I want to buy a core set of low-level things with the highest DPS and EXP Speed ​​Dial 40-50lvl any new hero. And then to play in the right build. For example, in Diablo 3 it had a ring of hellfire. In short - what are the things to buy for fast leveling 0-50? I will play solo.
Thanks in advance for your answers. All a happy new year!.
Sorry for my english. Google transliteration :)
we will able to get +5% max res from purity of fire? cos i saw from wiki lvl 22 is only 4%
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
tnx Epsilon2012 so you have 18k rf + 200% increased demage from Redbeaks = 54k dps ?

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 2, 2014, 9:26:55 AM
I really enjoy this build.

Right now, I'm at 86,367 dps with RF w/ elemental equil. and flammability. However, I use windscream boots for an additional curse - I use elemental weakness, so this increases the RF dps to 133,870.29. I do use the redbeak setup, and I have a legacy kaoms so that helps. Now, I think I'm going to go for the extra AOE cluster in the middle of the tree.
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

any idea for life leech / life gain .. ? i tryed cyclone but almost eat more hp then give back

and how much life reg we need for give down 0hp? :D
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 2, 2014, 3:02:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info