Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Awww I want to gain 1% life regen not trade it! If that's the best route than I might as well try it. I have all my respec points saved up anyway.

I just hit level 80 and my vitality/purity of fire hit level 18 (+2 from Alpha's Howl) and it's much better now. No more degen and the damage seems to be scaling well. Hopefully I can pick up a few more levels for the next patch and grab those beastly nodes. This build takes a while before it works really well, but it's fun.

Definitely won't be taking EB, that's way too far away. Discipline from party members does sting a bit, but not much.. 'specially with frenzy charges up. Hard to group with random map parties too because there are so many map mods I can't do. Other than that, I love it.
IGN: Sin
Is it possible to spec into the +5 mana on kill passives to get a free full refund? If so, that seems like the most reasonable thing to do now.
Yeah i'm getting that 1% regen nod on top as well, not gonna respec. Damages are not amazing so I think it's worthless to think about the other nods on the tree.

And no you can't get a full respec, if you look closely at the screenshots, the nods are being added, they are not gonna remove anything from the game so if you get those mana on kill, they are just gonna be on top of their current position.
"
IceDeal wrote:
And no you can't get a full respec, if you look closely at the screenshots, the nods are being added, they are not gonna remove anything from the game so if you get those mana on kill, they are just gonna be on top of their current position.

Ah, you're right. Damn...
Hrmm... I'm running discharge, conc effect, and blood magic in my weapon as this build suggests, but without the insane mana multiplier from blood magic the skill only costs 84 mana. I only have 64 mana available, but quality on conc effect reduces mana cost. Think it would be worth trying to lower the mana cost and use it without BM to add life leech or another gem?
IGN: Sin
"
Hrmm... I'm running discharge, conc effect, and blood magic in my weapon as this build suggests, but without the insane mana multiplier from blood magic the skill only costs 84 mana. I only have 64 mana available, but quality on conc effect reduces mana cost. Think it would be worth trying to lower the mana cost and use it without BM to add life leech or another gem?

You could do, especially because totems don't come up that often that your mana won't be back.
Does this mean that in 1.0.3 we will have the chance to re-allocate all of our passive tree?
If so - I will try this build!
"
Omga4000 wrote:
Does this mean that in 1.0.3 we will have the chance to re-allocate all of our passive tree?

They adding new clusters to the tree so there are not gonna be any modifications. No free respec then.

The only possibility would be to get 4 of the move speed nods near the Scion start as it gonna be merged with the attack speed cluster and go for 5 nods to 3.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Omga4000 wrote:

They adding new clusters to the tree so there are not gonna be any modifications. No free respec then.

The only possibility would be to get 4 of the move speed nods near the Scion start as it gonna be merged with the attack speed cluster and go for 5 nods to 3.

My build is completely different, so I guess I'll have to wait for a full respec before I try it out.
So...you going to drop EE and use your Unique to 2H mobs down? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info