I'll be streaming for 160 out of the 168 hour race coming up.

And i'll be playing stepmania during the downtime
Stream will be down for a while, setting up xsplit.
Please don't. There's nothing even remotely healthy or sensible about this.

If I had the admin rights, I'd likely temp ban your account for 6h every 18h from the start of the race for your own good.

We don't need another statistic.
LOL please, 40 hours is nothing, he had some other serious issues.

"the teen booked a private room at an Internet cafe in southern Taiwan and then proceeded to play for nearly two days without eating."

That's stupid, I'll be eating pretty healthy (and frequently mind you). As mentioned earlier, I've done the 100 hour stint before, just not streaming.
Last edited by MrMordred on Jan 11, 2013, 4:09:32 PM
Stream what you want but the pay you to stream i find a bit sketchy personally but that is just my personal opinion.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
MrMordred wrote:

<I HAVE RL TO ATTEND TO OCCASIONALLY> Sometimes I have to go to the shop to buy milk/bread, sometimes I have to take the GF to work (25 minute round trip), but I'm making plans and getting prepared as much as I can to avoid doing as many of these things as possible during the streaming time :)

Please don't drive after not sleeping for 2+ days, risking your life is one thing, but the life of your GF and other people on the road is something else.

Also, I'll enjoy watching the stream :p
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 11, 2013, 4:14:45 PM
The longest I've stayed awake is probably around 5 days, I had at least mild hallucinations on the later days before eventually just passing out. I'm pretty sure this shit is bad for you.
lol next thing you know, game monitoring will ban u for 8 hours to save time on the news

Also, I'm 25, old enough to know when I've had enough :)
"
MrMordred wrote:
Also, I'm 25, old enough to know when I've had enough :)

Now this is funny. (Especially in context of this thread.)
Last edited by Durentis on Jan 11, 2013, 4:32:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info