Only 3 acts pretty small game

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Dudebag wrote:
Pretty small company too.
What the hell are you expecting.

Blizzard probably had 100s of people to creat diabo 3 but it only had 4acts.
And had no PvP . Still no PvP.

This is 18 people company!

took me a day to finish D3... exactly 12hours to reach 60 and inferno on first day...

12 hours to reach 60? lies...

Look i think D3 is lame too but there's no need to lie. it takes much longer to clear all four acts in D3 than it does PoE in its current state.

Average clear of normal on D3 release was 18 hours and thats level 25-30 out of 60... no way you competed up to act 3 hell mode and hit 60 in 12 hours.
Last edited by Metalhead980 on Jan 11, 2013, 7:49:28 PM
"
Metalhead980 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Dudebag wrote:
Pretty small company too.
What the hell are you expecting.

Blizzard probably had 100s of people to creat diabo 3 but it only had 4acts.
And had no PvP . Still no PvP.

This is 18 people company!

took me a day to finish D3... exactly 12hours to reach 60 and inferno on first day...

12 hours to reach 60? lies...

Look i think D3 is lame too but there's no need to lie. it takes much longer to clear all four acts in D3 than it does PoE in its current state.

Average clear of normal on D3 release was 18 hours and thats level 25-30 out of 60... no way you competed up to act 3 hell mode and hit 60 in 12 hours.

dude i posted on facebook The Congratulation screen when you finish a difficulty. i remember, i started at 5ham and at 8h30 i posted Norm one
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
[/quote]
dude i posted on facebook The Congratulation screen when you finish a difficulty. i remember, i started at 5ham and at 8h30 i posted Norm one[/quote]

There's no need to argue... we both know at release it was impossible to get to inferno in 12 hours. Even if you skipped every monster and killed only bosses it still took twice as long.

If you hit inferno that fast, we would all know who you are since that would have been the record for fastest run to inferno on release.

Maybe if you were fed items recently and given XP buffs and skipped over content by having high level players give you way points then i can see a 12 hours to inferno clear. But it certainly wasnt legit.
Last edited by Metalhead980 on Jan 11, 2013, 8:47:25 PM
So many levels of lol to this, I couldn't help it. First off, you didn't buy the game, you bought microtransaction points and got a free key. Second, normal is about a fourth of the total content and I normally beat it in 2-3 hrs. Get to merc, bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info