1.0.2 CHARLOWTFBBQ'S Nemesis, Wings Of Entropy, BoR, Cycloner, 68% Block/Spell Block!

idk really know how to put this nicely so here goes : i didnt make this build for standard, while cyclone bringer of rain has many many possiblities, especially with this new sweet uniqe
i dont really know how making standard characters work, i wanted to build very tanky with decent dmg, not buuild very high dmg with decent defense.

going mana base and using arctic armour could be very cool, freeing blood magic is really nice you can use added fire, increased aoe, ore go more tanky and use life gain on hit+ life leech gem, alot of possibilities.

for my nemesis tho i wanna get some better rings with possibly life leecha nd chaos resis, maybe some dmg too if possible, then 6link the axe for dual strike, and finally i think i can reach 74% block/spellblock with the scion nodes.

thanks for everyon who posted, Wings of Entropy is currently only 3 exalts in nemesis, very OP unique that people with bringer of rain must check out.
Last edited by stevebrule on Dec 1, 2013, 6:45:38 PM
Steve I think you misunderstood me. I would make the character to play in a HC league. My theory craft is aimed at being as tanky as possible. I really like the build you have made, it is a great idea around the new unique and I imagine it can be damn near unkillable.

Only reason I mentioned the standard league is that I like to try out builds quickly in standard before I put the whole build to use in a HC league. I have a lot of excess currency in standard so I was able to pickup a Wings of Entropy for 5ex. I 6L'd it with 50 jewelers and 115 fusings and now I will be playing around with it and my BoR to see if I can get the build to be viable without using the blood magic gems.
well mana based with cyclone is doeable but not easy, maybe try the build as another class, prehaps scion or ranger.
LOL, dude that is in my post man. At the end I said the only way to really make it work and get all the needed passives is to go scion instead of duelist. Seems like you don't really read the posts, lol.
ah sorry i was awefully tired when i posted this, its funny tho, we had the same idea to go scion
Actually i am want make mana-based Scion-with-WoE build too :)
But I am not experienced enough for that :(
Why do u prefer LL over Life gain on hit for ur build?
i have a 15% lvl 18 lif on hit gem on standby, i will replace the life leech gem once i have 2x good life leech rings. cause sometimes when all mobs are dead i like having some overkill regen from the leech and 2% from passive isnt enough i feel
Last edited by stevebrule on Dec 2, 2013, 1:54:34 PM
I got lucky and rolled a 6L Wings of Entropy on standard. I have a shadow build that I am going to try with it. The base life is a bit less than the duelist, but I am able to take Eldritch battery, IR and MoM. I think the scion is probably the best class to get everything, but for now I have a full respect on my old CI crit dagger shadow that I am bored with.

I will use BoR and likely use dual strike, life leech, multistrike and added fire dmg (this will be purely for single target).

In the 6L Wings of Entropy I will use Spectral throw, LMP, faster attacks, added fire dmg, life on hit, and faster projectiles (maybe slower projectiles in this place).

The reason for spectral throw is because as I am starting out in the shadow tree, I was able to take some increased projectile dmg nodes. Block chance is 68% block chance. I might actually also use The Anvil and get a total of 78% block with 39% spell block. The build has 76% increased attack speed and the innate 10% increased attack speed of dual wielding will offset the penalty from using The Anvil.

Should be interesting. Overall it would be a pretty expensive build. I gotta buy some rainbow strides, but that should be easy :)

I was playing with the anvil earlier, at 68% block with the life on block and natural regen, melee mobs could not kill me. spells still hurt though so I think I will stick with the igomon

Either way, the blood magic cyclone hurts me more then mobs generally, I need to beef up my mana leech I think, but it always seems to recover stupidly slow, I frankly don't understand why it is so slow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info