[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hey.. it's again me xD
for the moment my flask are :

And I'm asking if i could take a rumi instead of one ruby flask, but that would mean i wouldn't be able to remove freeze or bleeding :x (I prefer to keep remove shock for my vinktar)

Or you have maybe advice to give me about flask ^^ ? (you can tell me if I'm asking too much stupid question xD)
you considered a BM version like this? https://poe.mikelat.com/#D4HUX_Hd/xB3l.ur5/Rntp.fTe/CSrRc.
you can run triple blasphemy with it. the only thing you have to do is to cancel influence passive.
( guardian version ). any thoughts?
"
Clarove wrote:
Hey.. it's again me xD
for the moment my flask are :

And I'm asking if i could take a rumi instead of one ruby flask, but that would mean i wouldn't be able to remove freeze or bleeding :x (I prefer to keep remove shock for my vinktar)

Or you have maybe advice to give me about flask ^^ ? (you can tell me if I'm asking too much stupid question xD)

I'd switch out the anti freeze Flask for Rumi's

"
you considered a BM version like this? https://poe.mikelat.com/#D4HUX_Hd/xB3l.ur5/Rntp.fTe/CSrRc.
you can run triple blasphemy with it. the only thing you have to do is to cancel influence passive.
( guardian version ). any thoughts?

Nice catch on BM - I was toying around with it a while ago and it wasn't really worth it at the time. Some things have changes since though, so I might give it another try.

Influence is too important for this build, so I'd probably get rid of the Marauder start instead.

You also won't have any Mana/Life to use a movement skill or Orb of Storms with 2% Life, but I'll try to figure something out.

Edit: BM would negate the ES gain of Radiant Faith, so it's unfortunelty no option for the Guardian - I'll still going to look into it for the other classes.
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 22, 2016, 7:32:00 PM
cwdt + ice nova + aoe for EE is nice. i had some items in standart just testing it out. the only downside is the negation of radiant from guardian. have a quicksilver that boost me to 100%ms.
trickster will be best i think. you can still whirl around with his special passive. 3 curses on blasphemy is a huuugeee QOL thingie
Last edited by TaKsim on Jul 22, 2016, 8:43:31 PM
Hey! Yea again me :)
Does the doryani's catalyst really boost the dps ? I did try but didn't really noticed the difference between it and my ephemeral edge :x

I tried to calculated my dps with the formula you gave, but i think i'm wrong the way I do it xD
(((L+ES)/2)*D)*CE*EO*EF
(((1549+15064)/2)*CE*1.95 is supposed to be my dps without EO and EF, but the CE isn't 1.95 right xD ?
With the guardian passive tree i have :
30% area damage
70% burning damage
95% fire damage
this is for my ephemeral edge
and with my catalyst i have 131% increased elemental damage to add to this, but only 13622 es

I don't know how to make the difference in the calcul bewtween the more and increased damage :x
Last edited by Clarove on Jul 27, 2016, 3:00:18 AM
"
Clarove wrote:
Hey! Yea again me :)
Does the doryani's catalyst really boost the dps ? I did try but didn't really noticed the difference between it and my ephemeral edge :x

I tried to calculated my dps with the formula you gave, but i think i'm wrong the way I do it xD
(((L+ES)/2)*D)*CE*EO*EF
(((1549+15064)/2)*CE*1.95 is supposed to be my dps without EO and EF, but the CE isn't 1.95 right xD ?
With the guardian passive tree i have :
30% area damage
70% burning damage
95% fire damage
this is for my ephemeral edge
and with my catalyst i have 131% increased elemental damage to add to this, but only 13622 es

I don't know how to make the difference in the calcul bewtween the more and increased damage :x

There is a downloadable Excel sheet in the math section :P

Lets calculate your damage anyway (with everything up)

Increased damage:
-Base damage: 100
-Helmet enchant: 40
-Inc. Burning damage Gem: 68
-Quality Gems: 30
-Sulphur Flask: 40
-Passive tree: 195
=473 = 4.73 Multiplier

Conc Effect = 1.69 Multiplier
Ele Focus = 1.49 Multiplier
Ele Overload = 1.4 Multiplier
Vinktar's Shock = 1.5 Multiplier
------------
(1549+15064)/2)*4.73*1.69*1.49*1.4*1.5
= 8306*4.73*1.69*1.49*1.4*1.5
= 207k DPS

This is your raw DPS - you still have to take Enemies Resistance and your Ele Weakness/Equilibrium into account.
Against an Enemy with 0 Resistances, your final damage would be ~400k

With Catalyst instead of E-Edge:
Raw damage = 242k
With EE/EW = 472k
so ~20% more damage
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 27, 2016, 7:08:10 AM
yea I tried to check the excel sheet ^^ But i lost myself in it xD
Thanks a lot for those explaination ! :) that helped me :3
Is both ROTP and a rare shield variant using the same passive?
IGN: xUzii
My view: NO CHAOS/HP NO TALK
My shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/365953
"
xUzi wrote:
Is both ROTP and a rare shield variant using the same passive?

Yes.
Do you think it's possible (or feasible) for the Guardian version to get enough regen to ditch the benefits of a shield (i.e. any max res or Leo's mod) completely? I was thinking about making a hybrid-RF build with either Whispering Ice or Aegis Aurora (to make use of the insane armor) with Vortex.

Have you tried anything like this? It'd move the RF to being a 4-link for one.

And then it'd be easy enough to switch back to Rise (or even ditch the RF) for any maps (or Atlases!!) with particularly annoying mods.
Last edited by AlsoD on Aug 9, 2016, 5:29:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info