[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Yalani, how do i run grace and enfeeble? using the trickster without shavs ring.

Spoiler

Using a level 2 empower and level 2 enlighten.
Thanks for the help. loving the build. All hail the master of RF :3
"
fusrhodah wrote:
Yalani, how do i run grace and enfeeble? using the trickster without shavs ring.

Spoiler

Using a level 2 empower and level 2 enlighten.
Thanks for the help. loving the build. All hail the master of RF :3

You have to skill the auracluster between Shadow and Ranger to run Grace - this will probably not work without Shav's Revelation though, due to the lack of Skillpoints.
"
You have to skill the auracluster between Shadow and Ranger to run Grace - this will probably not work without Shav's Revelation though, due to the lack of Skillpoints.

So i should buy a shavs ring now? My blasphemy aura takes 54 mana reserved, do i need level 3 enlighten?
could it be, that there is a little mistake in you calculations?

"

Righteous Fire Lifedrain - "How much lifereg do i need?"

Formula: (((L*0,9)+(ES*0,7))/ES)*(100-R)

i think you should divide by (ES + L) not just by ES

beside that, thanks for this great instruction. Very detailed and replicable. Good job :)
I have question. Whats other advatages of going LL than 2 additional aura? spell damage bonus is wasted from LL. We can run just 1 curse and dont run grace and witch 900ES chest and CI we can push our ES much higher so I dont know why LL is so good. Anyone explain pls, ty :D
"
fusrhodah wrote:
"

So i should buy a shavs ring now? My blasphemy aura takes 54 mana reserved, do i need level 3 enlighten?

Yes.
"
i think you should divide by (ES + L) not just by ES

No - your lifereg is based on your ES and not ES + Life.

"
I have question. Whats other advatages of going LL than 2 additional aura? spell damage bonus is wasted from LL. We can run just 1 curse and dont run grace and witch 900ES chest and CI we can push our ES much higher so I dont know why LL is so good. Anyone explain pls, ty :D

The main advantage of going LL over CI is the fact, that we can use RF ;P

RF turns off at 1 Life, so it doesnt work with CI.
Oh, I forgot that :D otherwise CI would be OP :D
all this words for low life rf vendor build lol! so usless xD
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jul 17, 2016, 2:38:26 PM
Hello!
I was just wondering about the EE with my guardian :) I should use whirling blade to proc it ? is it worth to proc is with WB with most of time damaging with fire because RF is constant damage ?

And also you with guardian we have 94% mana reserve, how do we use WB if we have no mana regen ?
btw, it's maybe better a quicksilver, but how do we EE then :) ?

E/ I found the answer when i read the other comment, sorry about my question you have already seen a lot x)

but isn't it boring to cast Orb of Storm on trash mob all the time ?
Last edited by Clarove on Jul 19, 2016, 5:53:09 AM
"
Clarove wrote:
Hello!
I was just wondering about the EE with my guardian :) I should use whirling blade to proc it ? is it worth to proc is with WB with most of time damaging with fire because RF is constant damage ?

Damage over time can't proc on hit effects, so RF builds basically have free EE.
WB (or Autoattacks) are fine against bosses, but lack AoE for groups. If you feel like you need EE against trashmobs, you should either use Shieldcharge to proc it or stay with Orb of Storms.

"

And also you with guardian we have 94% mana reserve, how do we use WB if we have no mana regen ?
btw, it's maybe better a quicksilver, but how do we EE then :) ?

You do have manareg, since you shouldn't use Shavronne's Revelation on Guardian.

"

but isn't it boring to cast Orb of Storm on trash mob all the time ?

You probaby don't need it most of the time - just cast it every 8 seconds to keep up Ele Overload and against Rares or Bosses.

With good equip and enough damage you won't even need Ele Overload.
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 19, 2016, 6:04:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info