[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"

Wow, thank you so much!I think to start with templar if GGG decide to make a trausers for the old goat.
What the level of the maps I can play solo with this build?I can do party in 78maps exept for the mod I can't do?

I can solo Level 77 maps pretty easily - never found a level 78 map, so i cant tell how this build works against those bosses

The only problem is the Tornado throwing thingy in the Academy map
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 21, 2014, 12:38:51 PM
"
Yalani wrote:
"

Wow, thank you so much!I think to start with templar if GGG decide to make a trausers for the old goat.
What the level of the maps I can play solo with this build?I can do party in 78maps exept for the mod I can't do?

I can solo Level 77 maps pretty easily - never found a level 78 map, so i cant tell how this build works against those bosses

The only problem is the Tornado throwing thingy in the Academy map

This is what I want to hear! :)

Hi !

Fisrt nice very nice build !

Well

I want try this build on nemesis..

U can run this build on piety run without Shavronns Vestment ?

what other ring i can replace Shavronnes Revelation on nemesis ?

On this videos can u say the name of each aura please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWq1hQS7IiA&feature=youtu.be

Thx ! xD
Quick question, why not wear two Perandus Signets? Wouldn't that increase ES and experience gain even more?
"
Abdef wrote:
Quick question, why not wear two Perandus Signets? Wouldn't that increase ES and experience gain even more?

Because i need Shavronnes Revelation :P

"
U can run this build on piety run without Shavronns Vestment ?

There are no chaosmobs in the Lunaris Temple, so yes
But be aware of those Exiles - there is one who uses Viperstrike afaik

"
what other ring i can replace Shavronnes Revelation on nemesis ?

As mentioned by Abdef: Double Perandus is pretty nice
But you can go with any High ES ring if you like

"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWq1hQS7IiA&feature=youtu.be

Vitality, Discipline, Purity of Fire, RF, Tempest Shield

Currently i am using Purity of Lighting and Purity of Ice aswell
I'm having some trouble with my aura setup. I'm running the first version of the scion build (26% reduced mana reserved) and already have all the aura nodes from the tree, but I can't seem to fit in grace.

I need tempest shield (45.5% with its supports) , purity of fire (40%), vitality (60%), and discipline (60%). Unfortunately, I can't run another 60% aura regardless of how I shuffle around my gems or even if I use level 20 blood magic/reduced mana gems.

Any advice?
"
Abdef wrote:
I'm having some trouble with my aura setup. I'm running the first version of the scion build (26% reduced mana reserved) and already have all the aura nodes from the tree, but I can't seem to fit in grace.

I need tempest shield (45.5% with its supports) , purity of fire (40%), vitality (60%), and discipline (60%). Unfortunately, I can't run another 60% aura regardless of how I shuffle around my gems or even if I use level 20 blood magic/reduced mana gems.

Any advice?

Are you sure you arent missing anything?
I can run all the main auras for 98% mana and Purity of Lighting + Ice on life - you actually should be able to do the same (and switch the 2 Purities for Grace)
It's such a shame that RF is basically not useful until you can use phoenix. That is you can use it, but's not that useful.

I was really interested in pursuing this build but I can't deal with waiting until level 65 to actually use RF as the main skill.

Since the two shavronnes items are very expensive, i was wondering:

when you use the non-shavonnes wrappings build, how do you run tempestshield? i can only run it with bloodmagic, but that will instantly kill me if I encounter chaos mobs.
and how do you regen life if when both liferegen and lifeleech add to ES instead of life?

Last edited by shaddow89 on Jan 25, 2014, 6:31:19 AM
"
shaddow89 wrote:
Since the two shavronnes items are very expensive, i was wondering:

when you use the non-shavonnes wrappings build, how do you run tempestshield? i can only run it with bloodmagic, but that will instantly kill me if I encounter chaos mobs.
and how do you regen life if when both liferegen and lifeleech add to ES instead of life?

You can do Lunaris/Docks without Shavronnes, but thats all - no maps, no Dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info