[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

hm now all its fine ty for you mate now my build is

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEswx9EH8RlhcvGS4c3B0UHaofAiSLJLAn7SjFKPosnCymL280CjbFNtg3ZjeDPQ9GcUcGTDVN2FRJVdZZ818_X2pk52aeaHRwu3YRe9d8u331fll-r3_GgKSBb4LHhtGIG4x2jr6PRo_6ksGTJ5Sgnjym66cIrKq0DLiTud3AGsG0wcXDbcT21I_YJNkT2mLa3dvn37DhiOTs51Lquuvu7BjvDu-F877z3ffB-ej60g==
have a few more questions yalani when u have the time to read and answer this:

1. havent done math on it , but is the perandus signet the best option in terms of pure es ( resist are not a problem) or is a moonstone rare ring with another top tier es roll better?

2. having life on gear should be avoided if u want to have the maximum amount of regen?

3. havent done the math yet but without any res on gear cept for belt and helm , i did some rough math and it seems resists are lacking. how are u ultra overcaping? i understand purity of each type + buff nodes+ ele res nodes but that still barely caps u on merci if even that.

Was just asking coz im leveling atm this build, and i dont wanna have surprises that i took the wrong pathing and wake up at 65 without capped res.

Also those 117 points builds man, getting to lvl 90 ( 110points) is a pain on its own ,im guessing ud drop the ev/es hybrid nodes for a more 85-90 build.(scion number 3 pathing for softcore)

Im trying to modify the build a bit, but its nigh on impossible, i want to get capped block but i fear it wont happen :C .
ign @Firion_Black
Last edited by Newb4evar on Jan 10, 2014, 2:44:19 PM
"
Newb4evar wrote:
have a few more questions yalani when u have the time to read and answer this:

1. havent done math on it , but is the perandus signet the best option in terms of pure es ( resist are not a problem) or is a moonstone rare ring with another top tier es roll better?

2. having life on gear should be avoided if u want to have the maximum amount of regen?

3. havent done the math yet but without any res on gear cept for belt and helm , i did some rough math and it seems resists are lacking. how are u ultra overcaping? i understand purity of each type + buff nodes+ ele res nodes but that still barely caps u on merci if even that.

Was just asking coz im leveling atm this build, and i dont wanna have surprises that i took the wrong pathing and wake up at 65 without capped res.

Also those 117 points builds man, getting to lvl 90 ( 110points) is a pain on its own ,im guessing ud drop the ev/es hybrid nodes for a more 85-90 build.(scion number 3 pathing for softcore)

Im trying to modify the build a bit, but its nigh on impossible, i want to get capped block but i fear it wont happen :C .

1. Perandus is better for maximum ES unless you got a Moonstonering with max ES/All Attributes and + Int
But if you want to play with Elemental Equilibrium, you should rather take a Ring with ES and cold damage, and you can also roll other stats like lifereg (pretty small amount, but better than nothing) or Chaosresistance which is pretty hard to get otherwise, and ofc %fire/lightning damage

2. Yes, but Life also increases the damage of RF - feel free to get it if you think you reg enough

3. Well, you also get 20% all res from rainbowstrides and also 8% from the passive tree

If thats still not enough, you can skill the 20% allres in the Phalanx cluster for 2 points, or go down the Scion tree for another 28% allres

Yes, drop the Hybrid nodes

You will have 64% blockchance, but there are still some small nodes around that you could take
So maxblock is possible, but im not sure if its worth it
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 10, 2014, 8:35:17 PM
think u forgot to spec arcane vision ( which im guessing u have) coz else ull see jack shit, u might wanna modify the builds, coz that node is pretty much mandatory for low life.
ign @Firion_Black
"
Newb4evar wrote:
think u forgot to spec arcane vision ( which im guessing u have) coz else ull see jack shit, u might wanna modify the builds, coz that node is pretty much mandatory for low life.

Its annoying sometimes, but you really dont need it
I personally prefer to put the 3 skillpoints somewhere else, but you can ofc skill it if you like

did a labyrinth with 75% fire res, needles to say that boss didnt drop a freaking 1% of his life during the whole fight, warning for everyone else, skip this boss, not worth it.

surprisingly i was never able to do torture chamber boss but labyritnth was piece of cake on my prvious build, but now i cant do labyrinth boss and torture chamber is a piece of cake , rofl.
ign @Firion_Black
Last edited by Newb4evar on Jan 12, 2014, 11:34:26 AM
This is an interesting build, but I've never played anything with elemental equilibrium. How necessary for damage output is this keystone? What do you do in groups where you can't really control the damage types people use?
"
Abdef wrote:
This is an interesting build, but I've never played anything with elemental equilibrium. How necessary for damage output is this keystone? What do you do in groups where you can't really control the damage types people use?

I only skilled it to make solo piety/dominus runs faster - the damage is high enough, so you dont necessarily need it
You wont trigger it against white trash anyways, because you kill them before you can hit them once

I play almost solo the whole time, or in a group of 1-2 friends
Sometimes i join some MF 6man Dominus runs if i really need some curencies, but since EE will lower the enemies fire and lighting res, you will actually increase the damage of your party (unless the rest of your party is playig cold discharge or freezepulser or something like that)
Does the life leech support gem work with righteous fire? Sorry if that's a stupid question; never tried RF before.

Also, assuming I could get access to any item, is the witch path or scion path stronger? Domination is almost over, so I'm willing to wait for the move to standard so I can get the unique moonstone ring.
Last edited by Abdef on Jan 14, 2014, 2:43:43 PM
"
Abdef wrote:
Does the life leech support gem work with righteous fire? Sorry if that's a stupid question; never tried RF before.

Also, assuming I could get access to any item, is the witch path or scion path stronger? Domination is almost over, so I'm willing to wait for the move to standard so I can get the unique moonstone ring.

Nope, LL does not work with RF

Well, you will have more ways to build your passives if you start as a Scion, and you can also go into the WItch tree and get those lighting damage nodes (which is pretty much the same as starting as a witch)
In other words: Scion is always better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info