[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

is it better to use dual red beaks to cast RF? and does Shavronne's Revelation is really needed for this to work?
"
lokidaecon wrote:
is it better to use dual red beaks to cast RF? and does Shavronne's Revelation is really needed for this to work?

No - You get a little bit more damage but you need a 4 link for RF, and RB only does have 3 Sockets

No - See point 11 in the guide
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 18, 2014, 8:12:51 AM
u can put the 4l of RF on gloves/boots/helm and use the redbeaks, it will be better that way, also would love to see what u think about my idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/763107
thx
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
It just occurred to me. How well could we get RF to work with CI? It eliminates some damage to enemies however more importantly it reduces the burning to ourselves as well as solving pesky chaos damage when most of us can't afford shavronnes. It would also open up the few es nodes behind it. Just a thought. Is there a reason why it has never been mixed with RF(I've never seen a build with it anyway)?

Edit for derp: RF turns off at 1 hp ~.~
Last edited by GArchangel on Jan 19, 2014, 4:55:18 PM
So, the first version of the Scion build calls for use of Grace combined with IR, but this build has almost no dexterity, and none of the uniques required for the build really gives it. Should I just try to get it on rings or something?
"
The_x_ile wrote:
u can put the 4l of RF on gloves/boots/helm and use the redbeaks, it will be better that way, also would love to see what u think about my idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/763107
thx

I need the 4-links for the auras - and even if i didnt, i would rather prefer to get another arc/lifeleech combo instead

Also Redbeak will increase your life =less lifereg (but also more damage - you can ofc take it if your sustain is high enough)

"
So, the first version of the Scion build calls for use of Grace combined with IR, but this build has almost no dexterity, and none of the uniques required for the build really gives it. Should I just try to get it on rings or something?

The passivetree alone is coming with 140 dex, which is enough for a level 17 Grace - just add a 30 dex node to use the level 20 Grace
Thanks for the quick reply.

I recently melted down all my currency to get my paws on this:

And I'm wondering if it's worth it to 6 link or not. What would I even put in there? Another Arc? Added Lightning Damage? Lightning Penetration? Shock Nova?
Wow man, why I didn't see this guide before? fuc*ing love it!I'll try for sure will be my next char!Thank you op for this guide and for share it!!!

Only one stupid and maybe useless thing, if I want play it with shadow because I don't like female pgs, which nodes i can pick and wich i can get out from scion build or witch 5auras?

Thank you in advance guys!

edit:
fot templar isn't better take body and soul nodes instead of regen or shield nodes from marauder?
Last edited by Thaumasios on Jan 21, 2014, 7:36:16 AM
"
Abdef wrote:

And I'm wondering if it's worth it to 6 link or not. What would I even put in there? Another Arc? Added Lightning Damage? Lightning Penetration? Shock Nova?

You dont need to 6 link it - i also only does have a 5-linked Shavs
Put Lightning Pen or a q Added Lighting Damage in the 6th socket if you still want to 6-link it

Or maybe even a Molten Shell - helps alot against those allies cant die totem, and it will also give you some more survivability

"
fot templar isn't better take body and soul nodes instead of regen or shield nodes from marauder?

If you have Shavronnes Revelation: Yes, get Body and Soul instead
But you really need the lifereg if you dont have the ring

I would not recommend to start as a Shadow - The start Area has almost nothing which is good for this build

In case you still want to play a Shadow:
You dont need anything from the Witchstart - Lightning damage will help your sustain, but you dont necessarily need it (especially if your gems are leveled)

You dont need Inner Force - it will Buff your auras a lot but it will also increase the damage you take from RF (i generally would only get it if your Auras are level 17+)

You also dont need Damage and AoE nodes - RFs damage is pretty high with a decent ES-pool, and it will kill white mobs almost instantly even without damage buffs

As already mentioned above: you can also skip the lifereg in the Marauder tree if you have Shavronnes ring

Priorities: Lifereg (as much as needed to sustain RF) > Increased Aura nodes > Blockchance and ES > Damage

Last edited by Yalani on Jan 21, 2014, 11:59:24 AM
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Abdef wrote:

You dont need to 6 link it - i also only does have a 5-linked Shavs
Put Lightning Pen or a q Added Lighting Damage in the 6th socket if you still want to 6-link it

Or maybe even a Molten Shell - helps alot against those allies cant die totem, and it will also give you some more survivability

"

If you have Shavronnes Revelation: Yes, get Body and Soul instead
But you really need the lifereg if you dont have the ring

I would not recommend to start as a Shadow - The start Area has almost nothing which is good for this build

In case you still want to play a Shadow:
You dont need anything from the Witchstart - Lightning damage will help your sustain, but you dont necessarily need it (especially if your gems are leveled)

You dont need Inner Force - it will Buff your auras a lot but it will also increase the damage you take from RF (i generally would only get it if your Auras are level 17+)

You also dont need Damage and AoE nodes - RFs damage is pretty high with a decent ES-pool, and it will kill white mobs almost instantly even without damage buffs

As already mentioned above: you can also skip the lifereg in the Marauder tree if you have Shavronnes ring

Priorities: Lifereg (as much as needed to sustain RF) > Increased Aura nodes > Blockchance and ES > Damage

Wow, thank you so much!I think to start with templar if GGG decide to make a trausers for the old goat.
What the level of the maps I can play solo with this build?I can do party in 78maps exept for the mod I can't do?
Last edited by Thaumasios on Jan 21, 2014, 12:31:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info