ggg nerf hammered

Thanks for sharing this.

I'm leveling up staff marauder in Rampage using RT. I'm looking forward to make the transition to crits, but there is lots of work before that. My plan is to use BoR and ground slam. Accuracy will be a problem as well phys reflect in the endgame.

As I haven't played crit builds before, I'm intrested on different ways to keep power charges up. You didn't like Ice spear on cwdt? Why was that? I'm considering using alternative attack to get charges up, like cyclone + FA + inc.crit + pcoc. How does that sound to you?
IGN: ManModeMara (gmt +3)
I wouldn't be happy to use another Skill to get my Power Charges.
The reworked Critical Weakness, now called Assassin's Mark, grants a chance to get power charges on kill. I recommend that to use on CWDT LvL 1.

But if you really want to use a another Skill to get Power Charges, you should try
1. Flicker Strike (with quality for extra crit chance)
2. Multistrike
3. Crit Chance
4. PCOC
Solid advice. I guess I need to test both. Luckily it just playing around with your gems - if it's not working, you can always return pcoc to main attack.
IGN: ManModeMara (gmt +3)
you run this in beyond? seems a little squishy?
"
RIPnRhyme wrote:
you run this in beyond? seems a little squishy?

I posted a high life skill tree that should be really tanky for hardcore:

"
LMHTB wrote:

Skill Tree:
Spoiler

Core Skill Tree (LvL 68, 86 points):

Marauder Skill Tree (LvL 86, 104 points):

You could play this Build as a Templar! (Brings the most damage of Classes)
Templar Skill Tree (LvL 86, 104 points):

And also as a Duelist! (The most flexible Class)
Duelist Skill Tree (LvL 86, 104 points):

Important: When playing in Hardcore you should use more Life nodes! At least 30% more Life in all posted trees. Drop some Damage nodes for that. Example:

Hardcore Marauder/Duelist Skill Tree (LvL 86, 104 points):

Stat differences between duelist, templar, marauder and hardcore marauder:
Spoiler

Remember, these are only example skill trees, which show you the idea of this build. You still decide what nodes you take more or what nodes you need the most. For example the posted hardcore marauder build can certainly be improved by taking more block nodes and less life/dmg nodes. ;)

It is the last one posted, I do not think that would be squishy at all. You get at least 4500 Life with average gear.
Last edited by LMHTB on Aug 24, 2014, 8:14:46 AM
Any chance of more videos?
I do not think so, I am playing in the 3 month league atm.
just a small change to the unique items.
Which league are you playing in?
This is where I play and what I play atm:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1040957

It is great fun!
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 5, 2014, 9:56:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info