ggg nerf hammered

How is your crit chance so high in the screenshots with that passive tree?
His build has 606% Increased Crit Chance with 5 Power Charges...

7.06 x 8.64(Staff) = 60.9 Chance to Crit.

I'm making this build with Glacial Hammer, if it doesn't turn out well, then I'll just switch to Infernal/Lightning Strike.
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Dec 11, 2013, 6:41:58 PM
Spoiler
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Could you try specing into Avatar of Fire, and using.

-Heavy Strike
-Melee Phys
-Crit Damage
-Increased Burning Damage
-Ele Prolif

...Want to know if it's viable with Crit staff...if it is, i'll make one.

I cannot imagine that working well. There are many better ways to make a good burning build... Especially since yesterday:

Spoiler
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
His build has 606% Increased Crit Chance with 5 Power Charges...

7.06 x 8.64(Staff) = 60.9 Chance to Crit.

I'm making this build with Glacial Hammer, if it doesn't turn out well, then I'll just switch to Infernal/Lightning Strike.

I tried Glacial Hammer instead of Heavy Strike, I dont like it, because of the lower damage.
About Infernal Blow, try it and tell me if you like it more than Lightning Strike^^

About my build atm:

I am using Lightning Strike for AoE and I will test the new support gem as soon as possible:

I will update my main post later this day.
Last edited by LMHTB on Dec 11, 2013, 9:38:37 PM
The new gem doesn't affect the attack speed of Lightning Strike which is great.

Will also test...
-Double Strike Melee Splash
-Flicker(Quality gives crit chance and blood rage+Frenzy boots would possibly be great)
-and of course...Dominating Blow for the LolZ...

---How is using LS for AoE...
-I feel like it wouldn't be good due to the 3 mob attack limit.
-Any possibility of you uploading a video of your build at some point?

EDIT: Lvl 20 Projectile Weakness gives 34% MORE damage.

...and with a lvl 20 Projectile Weakness and a 14% Lightning Strike you have 100% Chance to Pierce.
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Dec 12, 2013, 1:00:31 AM
Added new screenshots now.
Lvl 62...just started using my new staff...

Dat 1 Socket....rip over 100 Jeweller's.

Still Resolute Technique, plan on going crit around lvl 75.

Some Resolute Tech 5L and 6L DPS numbers.

Glacial Hammer
-Melee Splash
-Weapon Ele
-Melee Phys
-Blood Magic
-Multistrike

6L DPS = 7182
5L w/multi = 5330.5
5L w/weapon ele = 5032.5

Heavy Strike
-Melee Splash
-Added Fire
-Melee Phys
-Blood Magic
-Multistrike

6L DPS = 8008
5L w/multi = 6277.2
5L w/added fire = 5554.1

Flicker Strike(People have overestimated the Desync...you port to mobs so you don't really lose your characters positioning)
-Melee Splash
-Added Fire
-Melee Phys
-Blood Magic
-Multistrike

6L Average Damage = 1733.5 (7536.9 DPS)
5L w/multi = 1357.5 (5902.1 DPS)

---Can't really use Multistrike solo because you 1 shot things and waste time attacking nothing waaay to often.
---Don't really like the knock back on heavy strike for AoE, and Glacial freezes things nicely which is helping keep me alive.
---Tried Flicker out of curiosity...it was not only viable...but extremely fun to play.

...Can't wait to see what happens when I go crit...things should get interesting then.

LMHTB...You for sure need to try flicker...if I can clear without crit, using a 20% Flicker will give +80% to crit, which puts it above other skills in crit chance.

---I was just casting 1 or 2 Blood Rages per Fellshrine, and just using Warlord's Mark for Leech and End Charges. Should be even better once I can sustain my skills off of mana and can replace BM Gem.

...Sry to long post, this build is just turning out to be one of my favorites in a while.

My Current Passive Tree(I started Templar for aesthetic purposes mostly)

-Power Charge on crit in place of BM Gem in flicker would be great once I go crit.
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Dec 13, 2013, 12:27:33 AM
Spoiler
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:

---How is using LS for AoE...
-I feel like it wouldn't be good due to the 3 mob attack limit.
-Any possibility of you uploading a video of your build at some point?

EDIT: Lvl 20 Projectile Weakness gives 34% MORE damage.

...and with a lvl 20 Projectile Weakness and a 14% Lightning Strike you have 100% Chance to Pierce.

Lightning Strike combined with Multistrike is great for AoE. I will upload a Video of a Lunaris Run in some time. Projetile Weakness is worth a try!

Spoiler
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:

LMHTB...You for sure need to try flicker...if I can clear without crit, using a 20% Flicker will give +80% to crit, which puts it above other skills in crit chance.

When I planned this build, I was aware of Flicker Strike, that means I tested it already while leveling and I didnt like it. With my other Builds (Crit and non crit) everytime I tried Flicker Strike, I didnt like it, in that case I think the skill design failed, of course the damage is high, but it is no fun. It's just for people who can endure that "Flickering"...
About Desync, if your APS is high enough, you will desync 100%.

My build is up to date now.

Edit: and here is a low quality Gameplay Video: I cannot stream/play with my current Internet Connection well...
Last edited by LMHTB on Oct 13, 2016, 9:45:38 PM
does a 1% manna leech enough to sustain LS?
"
lokidaecon wrote:
does a 1% manna leech enough to sustain LS?

If you dont have a staff like mine then 2% mana leech will be enough in most cases...
Last edited by LMHTB on Dec 18, 2013, 6:50:26 PM
got 2 new items:
Last edited by LMHTB on Dec 18, 2013, 6:51:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info