1.0.2 Deployment Timeline

I hope they delay the patch more now so we can see more spoiled crybabies.

It reminds me of of this scene in the original Willy Wonka film...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpGJbooFq1c
Bravo Chris. Don't take any guff from these fucking swine!

A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Mudfall wrote:
dont think thats why the majority of the ppl is angry at. its the lack of communication. patch should have been out 2 days ago and we had 1 post since then saying they have problems.
Chris posted yesterday (the OP of this thread) saying the patch would be deployed today (Friday) NZ time. This is still true and we're still on track for that release - I don't see how not posting since to say the same thing is a "lack of communication", since it's still true. Is there really that much to be gained from us stopping to say "the patch is still coming when we said it would"?

Again, glaring unprofessionalism.

The new ETA is almost upon us, yet there are still not even patch notes. By itself, this wouldn't be a big deal, but given that the previous ETA for the same event was delayed (in combination with the unfortunate and unprofessional posting of party pics), means that people will, for good reason, start believing that you will once again not meet this ETA.

This really isn't rocket science.
IGN: NuzzyFipples
"
EchoMending wrote:
"
Unknown_User wrote:
"
EchoMending wrote:

It's irrelevant whether or not the party actually caused the delay or not — delaying a product launch and then posting pics of a party in progress will always result in giving off a bad message to many people.

That's why it's unprofessional.

While your first statement might be true due to some people's inability to look past themselves and their own pettiness, your last statement suggests that you have no clue what professionalism is.

Professionalism is, among many other things, realising that you cannot delay a product launch while posting pics of the team participating in a party. This isn't rocket science, really.

its a patch...and the party was after hours. maybe he should have made separate posts regarding both the patch and the party, but w/e, the mature ones here will let it slide right? right? a 1-2 day delay is nothing...and please stop calling it a 'product launch'. its a patch to a f2p game which theyre continuing to support for as long as they can, to our benefit.
Will you whiners be patient? God forbid you spend some time with your family or allow GGG a little leeway to test the patch before release. So many "adults" here acting like children.

Oh no, they posted pictures from their holiday party BEFORE they released the patch?! Just listen to yourselves and see how ridiculous you whiners sound.
Last edited by frenchtutor on Nov 28, 2013, 10:42:58 PM
I cannot believe GGG are actually trying to defend themselves to these cry babies. The patch was delayed. It happens. Get over it people. GGG is providing all of you a FREE SERVICE. Keep in mind this is the first time this has happened. If you can't fucking wait an extra day because they want the patch to go as smooth as possible for us then go play something else. I assure you one thing though, you will never find a game company that is loyal and interactive with their community as GGG.
IGN: Athulua
At least GGG isn't like blizzard who announced the items 2.0 for the next patch back in july and haven't said a damn thing about it since. GGG has been patching and adding things like crazy who cares if a patch is a couple days late. at least its not 5 months.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
EchoMending wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Mudfall wrote:
dont think thats why the majority of the ppl is angry at. its the lack of communication. patch should have been out 2 days ago and we had 1 post since then saying they have problems.
Chris posted yesterday (the OP of this thread) saying the patch would be deployed today (Friday) NZ time. This is still true and we're still on track for that release - I don't see how not posting since to say the same thing is a "lack of communication", since it's still true. Is there really that much to be gained from us stopping to say "the patch is still coming when we said it would"?

Again, glaring unprofessionalism.

The new ETA is almost upon us, yet there are still not even patch notes. By itself, this wouldn't be a big deal, but given that the previous ETA for the same event was delayed (in combination with the unfortunate and unprofessional posting of party pics), means that people will, for good reason, start believing that you will once again not meet this ETA.

This really isn't rocket science.

You're right, it isn't. Rocket science requires accuracy or people die. This is a video game. People will live if the patch doesn't come out until next week.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Chris wrote:
While waiting for the patch, feel free to speculate about this screenshot :)

PvP Season 1 reward (chest armor) for the highest tier.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Mudfall wrote:
"
Kolvacs wrote:
Can someone pass me whatever everyone else is having in this thread?
Seems like some pretty powerful stuff.

i once yolo smoked a cigarr

10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info