1.0.2 Deployment Timeline

The 1.0.2 patch notes will be posted just before the patch is deployed. I'm sorry about not having them ready earlier. There are lots of cool things in 1.0.2 that we haven't talked about, so we're really looking forward to seeing what you think of it tomorrow. The Storm Call skill is a lot of fun to play with!

While waiting for the patch, feel free to speculate about this screenshot :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 29, 2013, 1:31:19 AM
back.jpg :(

That doesn't say anything at all!
"
niocross wrote:
i really could care less if they want to delay the patch another day, but how is it hard to take literally 30 seconds out of your day to say we are having problems releasing the patch.

There are no problems - it's still building and will be ready for deployment soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
EchoMending wrote:
So glad Chris could find it in his heart to take 5 seconds out of his day to write that down.

Looks like the patch might just in time to make Friday US time after all then. Not exactly a safe margin, but not like anyone was still expecting any sort of professionalism after the party debacle from yesterday, of course.

What was the party debacle? That we didn't cancel our annual Christmas party that occured after hours? I had no idea that people were angry at lack of communication because I was still working to our deployment timeline that we mentioned yesterday (i.e. during our Friday workday).

I'm sorry for the angry tone but I haven't had a lot of sleep this week making sure that this patch is awesome :)
Last edited by Chris on Nov 28, 2013, 10:22:35 PM
"
Mudfall wrote:
dont think thats why the majority of the ppl is angry at. its the lack of communication. patch should have been out 2 days ago and we had 1 post since then saying they have problems.
Chris posted yesterday (the OP of this thread) saying the patch would be deployed today (Friday) NZ time. This is still true and we're still on track for that release - I don't see how not posting since to say the same thing is a "lack of communication", since it's still true. Is there really that much to be gained from us stopping to say "the patch is still coming when we said it would"?
We're looking at around 60-90 minutes at this stage. Hopefully a little less. There's a surprise in the patch too.
Jonathan was just testing the patch. Here's a screenshot he took.
"
Sairven wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Jonathan was just testing the patch. Here's a screenshot he took.

Mother of god.. that resolution is ridiculous. lol
Yeah, Jonathan's monitor is crazy awesome.
"
coyl wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We're looking at around 60-90 minutes at this stage. Hopefully a little less. There's a surprise in the patch too.

(Writing in 4 hours after the quoted post)
Looks like something went wrong on your side.
You could post patch notes at least if 1.0.2 really is to be deployed today.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657068/page/34#p5730908

The post you quoted was 16 minutes before your post.
"
Sairven wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sairven wrote:

Mother of god.. that resolution is ridiculous. lol
Yeah, Jonathan's monitor is crazy awesome.

Did a quick google search. Holy shit @ those prices.

I guess in terms of space requirements it's best to go for a monitor like that over a projector, a wall, and white paint.

It was free :)

Edit: It's an ASUS PQ321.
Last edited by Chris on Nov 28, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info