no turbo
no solo

i couldnt care less about that ""race""
Start this race 2 hours later, no one will notice I swear =P
"
Aurinax87 wrote:
"
Zaerion wrote:
I dont wanna sound like... stupid but... did you ever think that there is a chance for someone to be so adicted with the game that actually die due no rest during this 1 week races?.

It could happen .

Sure, and they just start over. Oftentimes the winner of longer races is one who dies once at the beginning :)
I think he's talking about death in real life. It has happened with other games, and I suppose it could happen here. People go long periods with minimal sleep or hydration/nutrition.
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
I don't see how anyone is at an advantage in a race such as this..

If you know the game mechanics you know which skills are broken.

Simply put low level skills such as Freezing Pulse, Spark, Ground Slam, level 5 Lightning Arrow etc have got a huge advantage because they have got low mana cost and linking is quiet cheap, so you take additional defensive nodes or critical damage nodes.

On the other side there are far too expensive skills such as Flametotem which costs almost 100 mana without any links on endgame while low level skills reach level such costs with several 200% multipliers.

To get those skills working you must either sacrifice defensive nodes or go blood magic to be able to cast those skills with several links.

Turbo mode on the other hand heavily reduces the kill speed and you get more cautionous, so the the race is far more balanced.

You know this is beta right? And you understand what beta state of a game is right? If so wtf is with those stupid affirmations?

Also how many races did you win knowing game mechanics and "Broken skills"?
Last edited by smokedust on Jan 9, 2013, 7:31:52 AM

And are demigods tradable?
QUESTIONS!
Last edited by Onward on Jan 9, 2013, 9:33:13 AM
"
You know this is beta right? And you understand what beta state of a game is right? If so wtf is with those stupid affirmations?

Also how many races did you win knowing game mechanics and "Broken skills"?

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

And should have got 1-2 others but I have too many stashtabs on HC legacy.

1 week races should Test balance of the game and result in rebalance.

It took quiet some time till Ground Slam got fixed, so you won't beat the game with slow weapons anymore.
Poison Arrow got fixed earlier.
Explosive Arrow only adds a charge if the arrow is stuck at Target.
The Lightning Arrow fix failed because players kept it at level 5.

Another issue that hadn't huge impact on races earlier were Critical Builds on Totems.
The new single Curse gems also increase the Chance of Status Ailments, so shock increases and freeze are quiet powerful.
After the introduction of Fork and Chain crticial builds with Spell/Ranged Attack(I would call it Projectile) Totem greatly increased their killing speed without any risk for reflect.

Spark and Etheral Knives are the only skills that take a huge advantage of Fork. But EK was just too expensive so players use spark.

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
its party or solo race?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 IGN: Bytezz
"
byterj wrote:
its party or solo race?

Looks like its a party race... now im disaapointed
QUESTIONS!
Ideally having a second solo 1 week race at the same time would be more interesting for me.

I have almost unlimited free time during the race week and will be looking to put in 100+ hours. If anybody else is in the same boat and wants to group let me know.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I may have played in this, but it's not turbo and my monitor's broken. Oh yeah and the game is entirely unplayable on EU gateway for me these days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info