Jan 14: One-week HC Race

"
Zaerion wrote:
I dont wanna sound like... stupid but... did you ever think that there is a chance for someone to be so adicted with the game that actually die due no rest during this 1 week races?.

It could happen .

If it's possible, I'll give it a shot.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
Hm, so if Demis will no longer be given out after OB is released, what will be the prizes for racing?
"
If it's possible, I'll give it a shot.

Then you dont get demigod... bad tradeoff.
LF team that is okay with using EU gateway, I'm able to play for about 16 hours a day, probably more, would like to find people who're doing the same. PM me, cheers.
"
Cyrlous wrote:
Hm, so if Demis will no longer be given out after OB is released, what will be the prizes for racing?
\

GGG can develop many different incentives to get people to race. A simple currency prize in higher quantities will definitely encourage many people to participate. GGG currently has the capability of using a 3 Hour race to feed into another one month or one week race, giving players who can do both a huge advantage, and providing a huge incentive to race. GGG can also develop more event prizes, and also they can always give away microtransaction points, which will only ever grow in value as GGG adds more prizes. The possibilities to this game are truly endless.
They spoil us with the prizes imo. :'-)
Just logged into these forums for the first time just to say this...

PLEASE make it turbo, lets end the closed beta with a bang!
vote for turbo, even I wont participate but I want to see uber competition.
omg im gonna do it. my first race an imana win :D
IGN- Isiander
"
Onward wrote:
Ohhh yeah... now we get to see if Kripp is worth his own salt..

but yeah so looking forward to this... if i can manage a demigod outta of it, im going diamond 'nuff said

yes, turbo pls!!

Don´t think he will be racing in this, said he will be streaming Alpha if all works out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info